Diablo® III

Horrendously Lousy Rift Drops

HI :-)

Am I the only one seeing very little drop in Rifts recently?

I am not talking about Legs. I am talking about ANYTHING dropping.

I've been getting a few rares, several blues, some good gold drops.

I've even started picking up Whites to salvage for materials I have plenty of just so I don't have to go back to Town with a near empty stash.

Not complaining. I have a had a good share of Legs drop in the past, just observing that for me very little of anything has been dropping past few days.

With the exception of the Guardian who occasionally drops a Soul for me and lots of rares,I get just as much,if not more drops on a bounty run recently.
Reply Quote
Probably. I checked my clan page where it shows leg drops for clan members. Over the past 2 days have gotten 30-40 legs over the course of a day.

Number of keepers - 2
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 06:47 PMPosted by Tinwing
Probably. I checked my clan page where it shows leg drops for clan members. Over the past 2 days have gotten 30-40 legs over the course of a day.

Number of keepers - 2

Thanks for the info:-)
Reply Quote
The legendary drop rate is too high but we can't get anything specific because drops still work as if trading was a thing. To make things worse, there are usually only two T6 viable builds for each class, which force you to hunt for very specific items no matter what your playstyle.

Result = 500+ forgotten souls in the stash and I still can't finish my build.

Over the past 2 days have gotten 30-40 legs over the course of a day.

Number of keepers - 2

Like that.
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 07:01 PMPosted by Gungnir
The legendary drop rate is too high but we can't get anything specific because drops still work as if trading was a thing. To make things worse, there are usually only two T6 viable builds for each class, which force you to hunt for very specific items no matter what your playstyle.

Result = 500+ forgotten souls in the stash and I still can't finish my build.

Over the past 2 days have gotten 30-40 legs over the course of a day.

Number of keepers - 2

Like that.

I hear you on Souls in your stash. They are worthless until you can find something worth upgrading with the mystic.
Reply Quote
I quit a couple weeks ago to go back to d2, all the mindless grinding for me isn't what diablo was ever about for me, it was about pvp, now that we barely have pvp (barely as in NOBODY does it) then I had no incentive to keep grinding when I already have gear on d2 and I spend my spare time dueling rather than rifting over and over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]