Diablo® III

I wonder if this is a bug or not ?

I come from Asia server and my English isn't good enough. So I will express simply.

I just wonder if the connatural properties "Increases Avalanche Damage" of Spires of the Earth is set by mistake or on purpose.

The properties "Increases Avalanche Damage" is useless for this set. It should be "Increase Earthquake Damege" or just be at least random as same as other shoulder.

I can not think out any rationality of this kind of setting. It brings nothing helpful, except increasing the difficulty of getting a satisfying shoulder and making players upset. Now Bar Players can but wish for a shoulder with a connatural cd-reduced properties. And this is just low-probability, base on that the drop rate of this shoulder is already low! I really wish this setting could be changed.

But if it is a bug instead. it should just be fixed.

Look forward to manager's reply
Edited by hydrabbit#3728 on 7/14/2014 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
um.... is my English unreadable T-T?
Edited by hydrabbit#3728 on 7/14/2014 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you mean having hard time to find earth quake set (shoulders)?
Reply Quote
I have found 3, all with the avalanche damage on it. Seems that is just the way they come????
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 03:41 PMPosted by Babymaker
you mean having hard time to find earth quake set (shoulders)?

The shoulder has a useless connatural properties "Increases Avalanche Damage"

I think it should be "Increase Earthquake Damege" or just random
Edited by hydrabbit#3728 on 7/14/2014 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Avalanche damage is the only barb skill affix that comes with that item (ironically, other classes have more skill affixes for it).

Check it out: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/spires-of-the-earth
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 03:43 PMPosted by SirTerror
I have found 3, all with the avalanche damage on it. Seems that is just the way they come????

Yes it is connatural
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 03:46 PMPosted by Shadow
Avalanche damage is the only barb skill affix that comes with that item (ironically, other classes have more skill affixes for it).

I know. I just feel it's unreasonable. properties "Increases Avalanche Damage" is useless for this set. I think it should be "Increase Earthquake Damege" or just random
Edited by hydrabbit#3728 on 7/14/2014 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 03:50 PMPosted by hydrabbit
07/14/2014 03:46 PMPosted by Shadow

I know. I just think it's unreasonable. properties "Increases Avalanche Damage" is useless for this set. I think it should be "Increase Earthquake Damege" or just random
Consider that it is a legacy item. Probably just an oversight, or worked differently prior (I don't play barb much, never saw the legacy).
Reply Quote
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I know. I just think it's unreasonable. properties "Increases Avalanche Damage" is useless for this set. I think it should be "Increase Earthquake Damege" or just random
Consider that it is a legacy item. Probably just an oversight, or worked differently prior (I don't play barb much, never saw the legacy).

I think it's an oversight too. I hope it be fixed.
Edited by hydrabbit#3728 on 7/14/2014 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Will manager see my topic ?
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 03:54 PMPosted by Shadow

It's not a legacy item.
Reply Quote
not a bug, just badly made
Reply Quote
It is either an Oversight or intended to be that way. If latter would likely be to prevent too much Boost? I do not know what the current set properties are. I do not trust Battle.net to show it accuratly. But if it is correct, then I would suspect or hope it is an oversight and wonder why the set is available to all classes when the set bonuses are clearly intended for barbs.
Reply Quote
Manager,plz reply my topic T_T
Edited by hydrabbit#3728 on 7/14/2014 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Does seem weird. Whole point of set is obviously to focus on Leap/Earthquake. You'd think Earthquake could get rolled for them. But maybe it would be too powerful?
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 05:23 PMPosted by Jako
Does seem weird. Whole point of set is obviously to focus on Leap/Earthquake. You'd think Earthquake could get rolled for them. But maybe it would be too powerful?

But at least the properties should be random like other shoulders. Why it is aptotic "Increases Avalanche Damage", which has nothing to do with the set? It's unfair.
Edited by hydrabbit#3728 on 7/14/2014 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]