Diablo® III

Hardcore Classes Forum needed?

It is just me or every class guide/discussion just ignores HC?

It could be helpfull to have hardcore specific class discussions inside this forum.
Reply Quote
View profile
i think it would divide a small community even furthur. only about 10% of characters created are hardcore.

there are a few guides around here. i think the biggest thing that 2.0 introduced was that the 4/2 system of loot made gearing for hardcore much easier to think about. you get vit on most things anyway, just make sure things like pants chests boots and shoulders have AR and youre set. get cc and cd everywhere, cooldown or ias if you need it :P

if you have specific class questions, post em. there are great players of all classes here just dying to have a reason to share haha :P.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't say that it 'ignores' HC. it is just that the majority of posters are playing SC. The HC forum is really a catch-all (I know SK is gonna hate that statement :D)

Like Iso said, there are tons of HC folks that will answer your questions in the HC forum...and, tbh, it is kinda nice having it all in one place. Our front page doesn't have the 50-thread per min turnover of GD
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
As Isolation was saying, HC does make up a smaller percentage of the population. As such, it may not be in the best interests of the HC community to split it up further. It’s a good suggestion though, and something we’ll continue to consider as we keep tabs on this community.
Reply Quote
The HC community for the most part is a rather friendly and mature community. Keywords to avoid in this community are definitely : "Rollback" "Restore"

For the most part they provide better insight than some of the class specific forums.
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Isolation
i think it would divide a small community even furthur. only about 10% of characters created are hardcore.

there are a few guides around here. i think the biggest thing that 2.0 introduced was that the 4/2 system of loot made gearing for hardcore much easier to think about. you get vit on most things anyway, just make sure things like pants chests boots and shoulders have AR and youre set. get cc and cd everywhere, cooldown or ias if you need it :P

if you have specific class questions, post em. there are great players of all classes here just dying to have a reason to share haha :P.

+1
Honestly, getting the viewpoints of players that have played many classes are often more useful.
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Isolation

Seems a good point, but I'm sure that class specific posters do post in general discussion forums. I just want a more organized way of looking how other people are doing with my class at HC, that is something that you wont find if you look at class specific forums as they are now. Search button can make part of the magic, but still is just not the same as having a specific forum.
Edited by julio#1632 on 7/16/2014 6:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Ye, you will find that there are a lot of knowledgeable regulars in this forum that have expertise on all the classes. I think wizard is probably the least represented among those who post here regularly. Longtime HC players like to keep in the know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]