Diablo® III

*facepalm* at people who don't understand wizards

He was'nt trolling. He is genuinly ignorant and clueless.
Reply Quote
I'll just say this: saying you're doing T6 because you're joining public T6 games and getting carried, does not make you T6 viable.

There is zero chance you are doing T6 or even T5 solo without taking all day and dying over and over. My paper dps hits 1.7m when I'm fighting and I still generally stick to T5 for efficiency sake.
Reply Quote
View profile
Best self introduction thread title and post ever.
Reply Quote
View profile
Judging from his posting history, he's not trolling (or this is his first one, if so, well done)

Take some time to review the stickies and listen to advice from the other players.
Reply Quote
My friend... do not take this the wrong way, but after playing wiz for more than 100 hours I do know a few tricks to increase dmg output and sustain....

first off, disintegrate is a nice skill and all, but waller is your downfall. use archain torrent instead, it shoots over walls, costs less, hits harder and still has a "15% extra dmg" rune you can slap on it. as for meteor.. why? your build is sooo resource relyent meteor just creates problems. i'd recommend switching out for magic weapon, and your resource generation method is interesting, my recommendation would be to find a skill that works with your build, not just the theoretical best method. with what your using spectral blade: thrown blade would add dps, and combining that with the passive prodigy would cut your recourse down time nearly in half.

all in all.. you have a few tricks to learn, but there are ways to "tweak" yourself up that much more.
Edited by gartho#1219 on 7/18/2014 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Most epic troll thread I've ever read.
Reply Quote
the sad part is, the OP is writing satire for the people out there that ACTUALLY believe this.

i've seen players with ~500k buffed sheet dps, no ele%, skill%, elite%, no supported build, and 10 mil toughness (with 1.5 mil life...) try to do t6, and we all just let them get murdered to show them they aren't bringing anything to the table.

i have trouble clearing t6 efficiently, and i crit for up to 60 million NOT counting MM+conflag...
Reply Quote
07/18/2014 02:08 AMPosted by skannerz22
so in fact everything combined causes me to do around 600k-800k with 1mill-3mill crits

07/18/2014 02:08 AMPosted by skannerz22
then in archon my normal damage is 1mill-3mill and basically double that for crits

that's some insane D̶P̶S!!! bet u can kill t6 ghom in less than 5 nanosecond..

p.s. just ignore the trolls.. they are just jelly. btw did u used to play d3 ~2yrs ago under name audir8gt?

07/11/2014 11:23 PMPosted by aw3s0m0
typical WD - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13348545084
Edited by aw3s0m0#1140 on 7/18/2014 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This guy seems legit.
Reply Quote
07/18/2014 04:31 AMPosted by Sarrons
You are very powerful and can play public t6 games with no problem
Reply Quote
07/18/2014 05:49 AMPosted by MoonUnit
You're a Wizard, Harry.

Lol best comment I've read in a long time.
Reply Quote
I wonder why Op doesn't reply to these threads anymore to defend himself? if he truly believes that he is right and he shouldn't be removed from T6, he should say something. Please convince us we are wrong and that it was their mistake for kicking you from T6.
Reply Quote
Trolled to 3 pages...great success OP!
Reply Quote
Can't tell if stupid troll or just stupid.
Reply Quote
Dude, have you tried solo'ing T6 with your gear? How long do you take to clear a T6 rift solo? 1 year? 1000 years? Until the next ice age? Are you sure you'd be done at the second coming of Christ?
Edited by MartinKou#1963 on 7/18/2014 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No, apparently we are the noobs and OP is the pro. Thank you for showing us the light!!!
Reply Quote
The irony. The OP is a master troll.
Reply Quote
Trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Funny, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]