Diablo® III

Need some help advancing- newer player

Hi there. I am fairly new to d3, bout a month in now. Fortunately I have been fairly efficient and had some great luck getting some key gear. Tasker on my wd first try on kadala for example. I am mostly ignoring the wd at this point because I find the class very boring. Wizard feels much more dynamic and enjoyable to play with. I picked up a wand of who fairly early, which despite its low damage and the fact I had to reroll for socket, was very lucky. I have enough CDr for continuous explosive blast, but my damage and survivability are very bad. I'm looking for advice on pushing forward from my current sort of fun build tal rash meteor/wow build into something competitive enough for the higher torments. I do ok in t4 but I die a lot. I'm looking for tips on improving from my sort of basic understanding of the game and what I should be focusing on in my farming and rerolls. Thanks!
Reply Quote
1. Fire SoJ
2. Harrington or WH
3. Andy helm OR Aughild helm + Strongarm bracers
4. Use Prismatic armor instead of pinpoint barrier
5. Switch Galvanizing Ward for Audacity
6. Ammy should have Fire damage, CC, CD
7. Consider using black hole instead of arcane orb
8. Force weapon instead of Hydra
9. Familiar instead of Diamond Skin
10. You need 3 sockets in your cindercoat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]