Diablo® III

Awesome buffs across the board !

07/17/2014 02:09 PMPosted by Hotz
Fire + Disintegrate + 6piece Firebird + Cindercoat + 30% Wand = new end-game, right?

Fire Disintegrate + 6p firebird + Cindercoat + Serpent Stalker is better I think.

800% damage from hydra > 30% to disintegrate.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
And not a change to Meteor.. the hell!
Reply Quote
At first I was thinking troll but with so many responses... Does anyone have a list or a site where I can read these?
Reply Quote
07/17/2014 02:23 PMPosted by Hotz
Dude, it has a FIRE rune now as mentioned above. Cindercoat changes EVERYTHING when talking about channeling. And the damage gap is tiny anyways.

Yes. I know that. Not every build should be bloody fire based though. I get it. Fire = strong right now. It doesn't mean that everything else should be just left behind either.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
07/17/2014 02:24 PMPosted by Kiekö
not a change to Meteor.. the hell!

Baffling.

No love for ORBS either.

2 Handers getting love omg..

Piehole must be salivating.
Reply Quote
07/17/2014 02:28 PMPosted by Nintura
At first I was thinking troll but with so many responses... Does anyone have a list or a site where I can read these?

No I'm not CKBrah

www.diablofans.com
Edited by Boozor#1433 on 7/17/2014 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Love everything bar this:

Convergence : Increase the width of the beam allowing it to hit more enemies. / Disintegrate's damage turns into Fire.

I can see almost everyone running this because of Cindercoat. Why fire? Why not lightning rune? We have enough powerful fire spells. I feel like this will be again pushing us into fire (meh!).

And for everyone with "smart" answer - yes, I have seen Arcane Torrent ;)

Cheers

P.S.

It will be 100% Disintegrate users running with this - Firebirds Set.
Edited by RoGeR#2902 on 7/17/2014 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
oh my god
oh my god

ERMAGERDDDDD
Reply Quote
I don't understand. I was under the impression that 2-handers are in a good spot :)
Reply Quote
Valvet cameral + myken ball of hate + wyrdward + lightning passiv skill + EB wand of woh = new Grift lightning build :D
Good control and good dps, perma stun+ Eb look sweet
They reduced the lightning rune cd of EB for one reason, to be usable with a generator without stacking only CDR
Edited by Nonoes#2327 on 7/17/2014 2:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/17/2014 02:37 PMPosted by Aria
wyrdward

This ring is still terrible.
Reply Quote
no need for ball of hate combo. just go for 50%cdr so u get 1.5 sec cd, use thundergods belt, aughilds shoulder/chest. andy/stormcrow helm and the bracers that reduce dmg taken for every stunned enemie around.

BOOM. maybe even use a good oculus for speed.

maximus for new 2hand desint fire build?

ray of frost/blizzard build?

cant wait for testing all out

i think the lightning EB build has the most potential, followed by fire disint
Edited by karajobob#2444 on 7/17/2014 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
EB proc rate is terrible so it won't stun often by itself and i love electrocute so much!
Reply Quote
07/17/2014 02:42 PMPosted by Aria
EB proc rate is terrible so it won't stun often by itself and i love electrocute so much!

Lol you know that ring works off your skill's proc rate?

If EB proc rate is terrible that rings stuc proc is EVEN WORSE.
Reply Quote
yeah that's the point of adding electrocute
Reply Quote
I am liking a lot of the changes. Really curious about EB now. Is it 3s CD across the board of only for the new lightning rune. Most likely only for the latter.
Reply Quote
Just got a server reboot notice on PTR, here's hoping this is going up.
Reply Quote
dont need electrocute, low proc chance aswell. also we now have a lightning rune on blizzard, lightning storm, increases lightning dmg taken by 20%.

i think lightning EB + thunderstorm is the way to go. focus on a bit RCR (the lightning rune of EB gives you free 50% CDR, so you need only 50% to get to 1.5sec, so you have some free points for RCR)
Reply Quote
07/17/2014 02:38 PMPosted by Boozor
07/17/2014 02:37 PMPosted by Aria
wyrdward

This ring is still terrible.

maybe not with spectral blades lightning rune?
Reply Quote
nothing beats rorg/soj/unity. we get a free stun passive anyway. no need.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]