Diablo® III

Eye of Etlich and EB build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TarTw45-6565/hero/4242368

When I do solo T6 my gear will be just like in my profile, thanks to the help of double Unity. But when I do public game, when I swap my Unity for SoJ, each range damage I got will be so painful. So, I'll put on my Eye of Etlich that has stat like following

Primary
745 Int << Reroll
+10% CC
96 AR
+20% Fire Damage

Secondary
-32 % Range Damage
-7% % Melee Damage

Problem is, it doesnt' have +CHD so my Chain Reaction blast will be around 6-7m to white while the current setup in my profile do 7.5-8.5m to white.

I'm trying to reroll Int to CHD for more than 35m already but the best I got was +63% CHD so I always stayed with Int.

Question is, since I never successfully reroll int to high CHD before, is it worth keep trying to get > 85% CHD or not? will thare be significant different between 745 Int and > 85% CHD?
Edited by TarTw45#6565 on 7/18/2014 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Critical damage is a lot better than main stats. I have a similar eye of etlich on my crusader.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]