Diablo® III

What will be your Seasons Champion? And Why?

View profile
Wizard for me. I'll be naming my seasonal characters after 80's hard rock singers/bands. My first will be a male wizard named Dio with great respect to Ronnie James Dio. May he rest in peace.
Reply Quote
07/21/2014 02:35 PMPosted by MetalJet666
Wizard for me. I'll be naming my seasonal characters after 80's hard rock singers/bands. My first will be a male wizard named Dio with great respect to Ronnie James Dio. May he rest in peace.

Cuz you're the last in liiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeee!

man I loved Dio

Rainbow in the dark?

Old Sabbath?

yes please!
Reply Quote
View profile
07/21/2014 03:24 PMPosted by marmoset
07/21/2014 02:35 PMPosted by MetalJet666

Cuz you're the last in liiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeee!

man I loved Dio

Rainbow in the dark?

Old Sabbath?

yes please!

Indeed! :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Looking at the HC leaderboards, Barbs feel like endangered species :)

I might be rolling a Barb after all, since I'm testing DH on PTR Season 1. It might be an underwhelming class and does more damage with jumps and his head than his hammer, I still like the class.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'll run a barb, and probably a crusader at some point as well.
Reply Quote
Personally a DH and doc - I would say monk but that is screwed into the ground.

If I get time i'll throw in a cold barb and jump around :)
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I'm taking advantage of Seasons to fill out my Hardcore roster, and help find some inspiration to play some of the classes I normally don't. I think in the first Season I'm going to play a Wizard named Krispy. The name is mostly a nod at the voice actor Crispin Freeman. I have a feeling that I'll be remaking that character before that first Season is done, though.
Reply Quote
Sort of like Grimiku, but I'm going to use seasons to make back-up WDs and Wizzies since I'm so invested in INT class and I enjoy them. Likely going to be playing SC in non-seasons a bit though because some of my friends are over there now (been saying this for a while but I finally might! lol).
Reply Quote
Barb
Reply Quote
Word of advice, any class but monk....
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 05:23 PMPosted by Grimiku
I'm taking advantage of Seasons to fill out my Hardcore roster, and help find some inspiration to play some of the classes I normally don't. I think in the first Season I'm going to play a Wizard named Krispy. The name is mostly a nod at the voice actor Crispin Freeman. I have a feeling that I'll be remaking that character before that first Season is done, though.

crispin's hey-ladies-drop-your-panties voice is the reason why i have a male wizard. wizard will be my champ.
Reply Quote
Wizard and WD more than likely with DH in hot pursuit.
Reply Quote
my HC main is a Crusader but I generally have more fun leveling up monks so probably Monk.
Reply Quote
Only 1 person mentioned monk so far eh? Not even Grimiku? Sad. Did devs really destroy monk class that much...? Anyways I'm gonna try monk.
Edited by Aleks#2849 on 7/23/2014 1:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/21/2014 07:50 AMPosted by marmoset
it'll be doc or wiz for me. I ran my seasons ptr doc up to 45 or whatever then saw SK at para 25 so I stoppped.

Who is SK?
Reply Quote
07/23/2014 07:47 AMPosted by SmokalotSDRD
07/21/2014 07:50 AMPosted by marmoset
it'll be doc or wiz for me. I ran my seasons ptr doc up to 45 or whatever then saw SK at para 25 so I stoppped.

Who is SK?

Silentkiller
Reply Quote
View profile
07/22/2014 11:26 PMPosted by Aleks
Only 1 person mentioned monk so far eh? Not even Grimiku? Sad. Did devs really destroy monk class that much...? Anyways I'm gonna try monk.

sadomasochist ?

dex into armor, and OWE replaced with gay 30% ?
and ye, you can now generate 999999% faster spirit, for spirit spenders that dont do damage above T2. sick.

Multiply SSS x10 as current damage, and maybe, just mybe, monk can be comparable to crus/jade WD.
But it wont happen. Devs introduce new season legendary now and are busy.... (7, they like the movie or....)
Edited by Armorpiercer#2726 on 7/23/2014 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Without a doubt WD, followed up by a DH.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 05:23 PMPosted by Grimiku

grim - i would love to play with you in my stream sometime. Currently have a M6 seasons HC demonhunter.

www.twitch.tv/michael13785

send me a message on there.
Reply Quote
Im going for wiz! enjoyed the firebirds set too much, and Im still trying to find that elusive Wand of Woh, maybe a fresh start will grant me such joy.

Female fire wiz named LilithLust, in order to fit in with the HC theme XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]