Diablo® III

The... Pain...

07/18/2014 04:34 PMPosted by Jaetch
Yeah, I REALLY wish I could have included Mirror Image to break crowd control and provide some more mobility and utility, but... that's a hit to DPS there.

dead = zero dps
Reply Quote
i give a !@#$ about strongarms, not needed. aughilds all the way. go for string of ears int/vit/cc/chd magefists, int/cdr/crit firebirds eye, firebird helm/chest/pants/boots. go for high armor on pants, int/vit/armor/allres(or lifereg) boots.

EB, blackhole, frostnova, mirrorimage, prismatic armor, teleport safe passage.

and go for the new leg gem that gives 60% dmg and 60% armor at max lvl, its the best

Taeguk
Gain 1% increased damage for 4 seconds after spending primary resource. This effect stacks up to 10 times. Gaining a stack refreshes all existing stacks.
Upgrade rank grants: +1 max stack.
Rank 50 unlocks: Gain 1% increased Armor for every stack.
Note: This buff duration on this gem was chosen so that it’s easier to keep up with cheap spenders and not trivial with expensive spenders.

this works very well with a ~40% cdr wand of woh build, use a keyboard macro for EB

also there is another very interesting leg gem for defense

Moratorium
30% of all damage taken is instead staggered and dealt to you over 3 seconds.
Upgrade rank grants: +0.1 second to the stagger duration.
Rank 50 unlocks: 10% chance on kill to clear all staggered damage.

this is the way to go i guess

but i agree, i dont like being a melee. i would rather !@#$ things up from range, but we will see how it turns out. 2.1 is far from being finished
Edited by karajobob#2444 on 7/19/2014 4:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
well i made it to lvl 33 without a unity. i'm a little afraid to step into the portal.

*edit* 33 kicked my !@#. i finished about 5 minutes over the time limit...with unity.
Edited by kokopuffs#1945 on 7/19/2014 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]