Diablo® III

Best Case Scenario...

Guys... The build didn't even land yet and you are already nitpicking? Damn, hasty folks hahaha.

I say we should see what the patch looks like in actual gameplay first. I firmly believe numbers can only tell a part of the story... We have their attention on real buffs this time around so can't really ask for more than that.

As for what it means for Raiment /TR-IF builds... 2handers' additional improvement should be something for TR builds, even if small, but I honestly hope they aim to balance our class outside of the stormbreaker build. It is so constricting a gameplay that I can't imagine our class only being good when sporting Raiment and a Jawbreaker :s So I guess it's good if it means nothing?
Reply Quote
With the ability to go perm invulnerable I'm confident monks will reach the top of the charts. Perfect gear required ofc.
Reply Quote
08/01/2014 10:28 AMPosted by massiveattak
With the ability to go perm invulnerable I'm confident monks will reach the top of the charts. Perfect gear required ofc.

You progress by killing the Greater Rift Guardian within 15 minutes of entering the GR, going perm invul w/o any boost in damage won't help.
Reply Quote
08/01/2014 03:36 AMPosted by Davlok
07/31/2014 11:41 AMPosted by Dipswitch
My Guess for Next Patch:
- LTK 850%
- WoL 1150%

My guess:

- Generator IAS +25%
- LTK 800% (base)
- WoL 900%+158% (base)

I was pretty close!

FoT buffed 25% (additoina 15% passive can be used too)
LTK = 755% base (buff to GNK)
WoL = 835% base (faster cast animation)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]