Diablo® III

FoE

Just got one running a T3, 4 man monk group. Lots of palms and out pops this bad boy!

What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
Roll Socket to 10% damage, stash it till 2.1, hopefully find the socketing material, use it on that weapon, have arguably the best FoE on a non-Seasonal character on US servers.

Not sure if my math is entirely correct on this, but this would nail you a 3,252 dps 2-hander BEFORE the 2.1 2-hander buff. With the 2.1 buff, you would be looking at some unreal dps figure. Possible 4k????

Using that in conjunction with the 1k Storm set would yield some pretty astonishing figures I would think.
Edited by oOSlushyOo#1208 on 8/5/2014 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's worthless on live, but hold on to it for when 2.1 hits.
Reply Quote
IM still looking for my foe and i forgot the name now, but the one that doubles your attack speed. So gangster. Even Inna's reach on PTR is awesome.
Reply Quote
Don't do anything atm. Wait until 2.1 hits.

You rolled a GG FoE. If I have to choose, once 2.1 hits, I would reroll socket into 10% CDR, then gift-socket it back.
Reply Quote
GG FoE

It's already insane in PTR.

It'll be sick in 2.1.

Keep it for now.
Reply Quote
Good luck with the re-rolling it will take time.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the input guys!

Definitely one of my better if not best drop so far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]