Diablo® III

3rd PTR Build incoming - Datamined

View profile
08/05/2014 01:52 PMPosted by Lightdemon

A item that gives me a extra 1m damage per hit. Best thing ever.

3 fire allies = 30% buff? lol, probably not going to happen.

3 earth allies rolling around? Should be a proc machine!

it just says 2 ally's not 2 extra. so I think(hope) it will double all their effects and abilities. If that's the case all the different ally types will look much more pleasing.
I have an issue with crusaders and barbs passives giving double our life per resource spent still. With these changes that are still looking like either nerfs or unfair imbalances our generators better have a significant increase.
The change to dashing strike was a harsh nerf to our major class set so it looks like monkey kings garb will start to take over more with the further buff to 2 handed weapons. At the end of the day we are still behind everyone though it looks like still.
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 02:00 PMPosted by Lightdemon
as a 4pc bonus?? That would be terrible...Or maybe they created a 3pc bonus

Definitely not good to replace current 4pc bonus, a 3 pc bonus will fit well, hehe

Oh well, I will keep daydreaming
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 01:46 PMPosted by Lightdemon
Sounds like something straight out of a good feedback thread :)

Yeah, much like they took "WE NEEDZ DASHING STRIKE ELEMENTAL RUNEZ NAO!" thread seriously and actually changed the runes lol. Instantly made monks better!
Reply Quote
This is completely disappointing. WoL got a small buff but nothing worth a look. Cost of LTK went up but there again, nothing.

Sounded so optimistic, now I'm not even sure if its better at all.

Just baffled and confused.... Do they live in a crater?
Reply Quote
View profile
08/05/2014 02:01 PMPosted by Neuron
08/05/2014 02:00 PMPosted by Lightdemon
as a 4pc bonus?? That would be terrible...Or maybe they created a 3pc bonus

Definitely not good to replace current 4pc bonus, a 3 pc bonus will fit well, hehe

Oh well, I will keep daydreaming

That would be awesome if it was a 3 piece set bonus because that proc damage would be a heavy loss if it was replaced, it would be really nice if it was a 3 piece addition.
Reply Quote
I have a very strong feeling that generators are getting significant buffs to their attack speed.

Add to that with the new passive Guiding Light: Increase the attack speed of Spirit Generators by 15%, ON TOP OF STi's 30%, this could be tremendous. Might be even faster than cookie cyclone, without needing to optimize your gear.
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 02:04 PMPosted by Lightdemon
I have a very strong feeling that generators are getting significant buffs to their attack speed.

Add to that with the new passive Guiding Light: Increase the attack speed of Spirit Generators by 15%, ON TOP OF STi's 30%, this could be tremendous. Might be even faster than cookie cyclone, without needing to optimize your gear.

That plus the buff to FoT/ThunderClap procs will be my dream coming true, lol
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 02:02 PMPosted by Radelon
This is completely disappointing. WoL got a small buff but nothing worth a look. Cost of LTK went up but there again, nothing.

Sounded so optimistic, now I'm not even sure if its better at all.

Just baffled and confused.... Do they live in a crater?

The speed of the animation might have been altered....This kind of stuff wouldn't be picked up through datamining.
Reply Quote
The 2x ally could be the new Raiment 4-set bonus. That would be on theme with other sets.
Edited by Explode#1170 on 8/5/2014 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Best thing that happen to monks since the release of RoS imo!
Reply Quote
Transcendence becomes mandatory for GR 30+? a Mantra click will be healing you for ~80k before bonuses!
Edited by R3W1ND#2713 on 8/5/2014 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Transcendence is the biggest buff to come with the latest patch. With 140k health globes, each bell will heal you for about 300k+. Sustain is finally there now..

My math correct? 140,000 x .02 = 2800 + 1568 = 4368 x 75 = 327,6000? New mandatory passive?

Still wondering where our dmg will be coming from though
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 8/5/2014 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 02:11 PMPosted by R3W1ND
Transcendence becomes mandatory for GR 30+?

Seem's so. I find it interesting that Blizz wanted people to stop stacking globe bonus, but then monks are going to stack globe bonus just for transcendence. UNLESS they significantly buff LPSS on items, but then dmg would almost always win BiS.
Reply Quote
Unless they add a "50%-100%" reduced damage from all affixes, nothing is going to matter...

Looks like they want us to do dmg fast to gain life fast. Problem is we have to be in melee to do it and affixes kill you in a blink if you do not move out of them. If you are avoiding affixes, you are not doing damage.

They really need to give melee 'pet type" affix immunity/resist or make pets (including turrets) last no longer then a melee in a affix.

That's the problem plain a simple, my pets can live in affixes where my melee toons with full end gear die ;(.
Reply Quote
All passive skill changes look good actually. Well done Blizzard! more of the same please :)
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 02:16 PMPosted by Echowild
Unless they add a "50%-100%" reduced damage from all affixes, nothing is going to matter...

Salvation seems like it's going to fill that role pretty well. It's looking pretty strong. Not 50-100% strong, but it's still pretty significant, especially if you have 4pc Inna.
Edited by Lightdemon#1672 on 8/5/2014 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Add to that with the new passive Guiding Light: Increase the attack speed of Spirit Generators by 15%

"Not bad", was my first thought.
But then I remembered crusader's Fervor (15%attack speed/15% CDR)
Not fair.
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 02:15 PMPosted by Lightdemon
Seem's so. I find it interesting that Blizz wanted people to stop stacking globe bonus, but then monks are going to stack globe bonus just for transcendence. UNLESS they significantly buff LPSS on items, but then dmg would almost always win BiS.

You won't need to stack globe bonuses imo. At 25k globe bonus (1 item slot) Mantra will be healing you for about 100k. - that should be plenty.
Reply Quote
Dashing strike charges cooldown increased to 8 sec! :D
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 02:18 PMPosted by R3W1ND
08/05/2014 02:15 PMPosted by Lightdemon

You won't need to stack globe bonuses imo. At 25k globe bonus (1 item slot) Mantra will be healing you for about 100k. - that should be plenty.

Yea, mantra spam with Salvation seems viable. It will all depend on spirit generation though, Gonna need enough to throw out spenders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]