Diablo® III

Our Profile Page

With the advent of Paragon 2.0 and ROS, I would like an update to our profiles.

I would like to see some additions like what % ELE damage we have.

I woulld like to see some additions for our +skill %

Right now, we only see four different character stats. If the list on the page can't include more things, maybe we can toggle different stuff to still say four, but we get to pick which four.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
View profile
And bring back phone friendly profiles, cant look at their gear and give advice. (Note2)
Reply Quote
You can download an add-on(s?) to the browser to get some additional information.

Blizzard isn't likely to give any additional support at this time... but good job trying to ask for it.
Edited by ElPsyKura#1536 on 7/31/2014 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm all for a more detailed profile page, but I feel that it is quite secondary and all attention from Blizzard should be on the new patch instead of on something that not only does not affect the game, but is not even inside it.
Reply Quote
I would like to have a profile privacy setting.
Reply Quote
Don't forget to add achievements to the profile page.

Achievements are a major motivating factor for a part of the player base but, without a convenient way to compare and show them off, there really is not much incentive to engage in them.

07/31/2014 03:14 PMPosted by Nightshade
I'm all for a more detailed profile page, but I feel that it is quite secondary and all attention from Blizzard should be on the new patch instead of on something that not only does not affect the game, but is not even inside it.

I'm positive the profile page, just like the rest of Blizzard's web presentation, is handled by a separate team.
Reply Quote
If you use Chrome I believe there is an extension to calculate elemental and elemental elite dmg directly on the profile page. I believe it's called Diablo 3 profile +
Reply Quote
I use this and it works beautifully. Must use Chrome browser.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/diablo-3-profile-%20/ncoghbpbhlmmoajjnhienleaanmaagaj
Edited by johno86#1813 on 7/31/2014 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this same addon exists for firefox as well. it is not in the firefox extension list for the latest version of firefox, but if you google the addon name and firefox you will find it. it adds to the latest version just fine.
Edited by WR47H#1896 on 7/31/2014 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
At least, please fix issues with items data, so that profiles reflect our real gear's stats.

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]