Diablo® III

RNG?

I realize as i write this that this may be a silly question, but here it goes:

I have been playing for quite some time these last couple of days. I am trying to get the Lightning proc set items (Raiment of 1000 storms?). I have gotten about 5 set item drops running T4 this week, and they are ALL Inna's gear (My one piece of it was from when i played a few months back). is there a specific something i am missing while farming? Or am i just getting hit hard in the face with RNG?

Thanks in advance for the random flame posts that inevitably pop up. ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
not missing anything. i believe items are weighted a bit, so the better ones are harder to get (will likely take forever to get a jawbreaker, im not having any luck with it). and seeing as the storm set is much "better" than innas, it drops less.

kadala is a good way to get specific pieces, i got the full set in probably 2k shards. much more reliable than just killing stuff and hoping for the drops.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]