Diablo® III

with all generator buff i still failed at G29

So sad.

lightning cookie +inna set bonus, no stormbreaker, no CDR

T6 clear time was much shortened, but still failed at G29 twice, got close, but without furnace/CB boss killing takes forever. Probably can get through 29 if I have a high rank gem to work with.

Survival is not a big issue with LPSS buff and double unity, but dps still sucks :(

BTW: gem upgrade is such a pain. tried 4 times at failed G29, only got 1 rank, while the new rank to unlock 2nd affix is 200.....
Edited by Neuron#1807 on 8/5/2014 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 10:57 PMPosted by Neuron
So sad.

lightning cookie +inna set bonus, no stormbreaker, no CDR

T6 clear time was much shortened, but still failed at G29 twice, got close, but without furnace/CB boss killing takes forever. Probably can get through 29 if I have a high rank gem to work with.

Survival is not a big issue with LPSS buff and double unity, but dps still sucks :(

BTW: gem upgrade is such a pain. tried 4 times at failed G29, only got 1 rank, while the new rank to unlock 2nd affix is 200.....

+1

Agreed totally.

The feel of the generators were pretty pleasant. I really like the spirit generation from FoT, it seems much better than WoHF. I was able to spam mantra easily. I haven't had time to play round with CW or DR.

And you are right, the damage is still not enough. The best spender by far is still EP. Holy and Lightning runes seem to be the best overall. Cold rune is terrible, especially against RG.

I have a alabaster's that allowed me to gain 10 stacks of SW (probably gone by season's end), and with yellow gear and a maximus, i was still able to get 2-3million ticks. I feel that having SW on my skillbar is better than having either LTK or WoL.
Edited by Lightdemon#1672 on 8/6/2014 12:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 10:57 PMPosted by Neuron

I thought they said they buffed the chance lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]