If anyone else has thought of this or if Blizzard could let me know, that would rock.
Q. What if I no longer have access to my original Diablo III disc and/or current-gen platform?
If you no longer have access to your original Diablo III disc and/or current-gen platform, don't worry—you may still be able to transfer your save data to another brand or platform generation for Ultimate Evil Edition.
You’ll need your save file (available via cloud storage, USB, hard drive, or memory unit), any current-gen Diablo III disc or a digital version of the game, and access to a current-gen platform (as with the disc, the platform doesn’t need to be yours).
From there, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Insert the original Diablo III disc or launch the digital version of the game.
- Step 2: Ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
- Step 3: Download and install patch 1.0.3 for Diablo III onto the system.
- Step 4: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network or Xbox Live account.
- Step 5: Import your saved data as normal (Xbox 360, PS3).
- Step 6: Depending on what kind of transfer you’re looking to process at this point, refer to the appropriate category below for instructions on how to export and import saves from Diablo III to Ultimate Evil Edition.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.