Diablo® III

Ultimate Evil Edition & Regular

2 Night Elf Hunter
Hi guys, I did a quick search but I couldn't find anything about it.
I was wondering, if someone has the regular version of the game, can they play online with someone who has UEE? I mean, excluding the added Act, can they play Acts I - IV with someone who has the UEE version?

This assuming they're both using the same console. In this case it would be PS3.
Edited by Kagurahime on 8/11/2014 10:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
no, you both need UEE
Reply Quote
No, they're separate games.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Mythboy6 and Lance are correct in that the different versions are considered separate and will not be compatible. In order to play local co-op, online co-op, and/or mixed co-op games, everyone in the party will need to be playing the same title—in this case, Ultimate Evil Edition. Similarly, they will also need to be playing on the same platform generation.
Reply Quote
I think this is a fraud because when I bought the Evil Edition, in the box says that contains the original Diablo 3 game. This is not correct and I feel cheated!!
Reply Quote
10/25/2014 12:52 AMPosted by Juanman
I think this is a fraud because when I bought the Evil Edition, in the box says that contains the original Diablo 3 game. This is not correct and I feel cheated!!

Wait till you play with other people in UEE online and realize it's a complete hack-fest and no one has any legit items....

<sarcasm>Can't wait for 3 socket weapons to come to PC...</sarcasm>

Console Fail....Cheaters Paradise.
Reply Quote
So is this considered triple dipping?
Reply Quote
10/25/2014 01:02 PMPosted by Aegoras
Also people cheat on PC too even with the chance of being banned but people do get away with it.

The "cheating" that happens on PC is mostly GUI mods, not full on item manipulation. Console is a poor choice for this game. Keep on pretending.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]