Diablo® III

Quadriplegic Plays Diablo 3 Hardcore!

08/14/2014 02:19 AMPosted by Bk907
he's getting off but hopefully he should be online tomorrow:)

Yea he should be back on tomorrow, and also his children are setting up a youtube channel for him. What he does is amazing, and his kids are amazing as well, for all that they do for him.. Most kids now days wouldnt be any where near this helpful for a parent.
Reply Quote
I think its ironic that he plays HC because my current mind set leads me to believe that the entire HC community suffers from some serious disability which allows them to consider wasting their lives on this horrid casual friendly game mode as a valid option.

If it be Autism or Down Syndrome that made you play "Hardcore" I salute you becuase for the life of me I couldnt do it myself (kind of like nurses cleaning up after old people).

You have a hell of a !@#$ life.
Reply Quote
I was watching his stream yesterday and i found it an absolute inspiration that somebody with such a disability can play video games and be really good at it.

Just a wake up call for anyone who says their lives are not worth living or that they hate their lives need to just sit back and look at what they actually have, compared to people like this man who had his ability to do everyday tasks taken away from him, the abilty to hug a show affection to his loved ones, imagine how hard that must be.
Its people like this great man who restore my faith if humanity :)

Good job man on this post.
Edited by Hardcore#1739 on 8/14/2014 4:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I know this man, played with him back in vanilla and burning crusade WoW. We were in the same guild, he was a resto druid and we raided molten core and BWL together. You'd never know he was handicapped unless he or someone told you otherwise. Good player
Reply Quote
I am glad he is a good player. But I am overjoyed that he is a player period.
Reply Quote
View profile
http://www.ablegamers.com/

http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/

So happy there are charities like this around that help disabled gamers get the equipment they need to enjoy their lives.
Reply Quote
It´s against the license agreements to play with a macro based input device!

*flies away*
Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/13/2014 02:29 PMPosted by Gimpzor
This is truly one of the most amazing things I have seen in gaming, And I just want to show everyone how amazing some people are!

Such an awesome stream!

Not only does it prove you can overcome any challenge if you’re determined, it’s also downright inspiring (and it really made my day). :)

Thanks for sharing this, Gimpzor!
Reply Quote
+1

I see that he choose the most difficult class to play as well!

#challengeyourself

Can't wait to see him use Stormbreaker set!
Edited by Lightdemon#1672 on 8/14/2014 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Too cool!! And Lylirra was just in the chat :)
Reply Quote
08/13/2014 06:12 PMPosted by ten
Why would someone report the OP?
Mad he's better at D3 than you without having use of his arms?
I thought this was really cool and directly related to Diablo 3.

My *guess* is that sometimes people use reporting to bring extra attention to something rather than reporting it for removal/modding.

That's my hope at least =\

Anywho, rock on nohandsken and thanks gimp for sharing!
Reply Quote
This guy is awesome and who ever reported the thread is the devil.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
08/14/2014 11:55 AMPosted by WarMonkey
My *guess* is that sometimes people use reporting to bring extra attention to something rather than reporting it for removal/modding.

While that is possible, they might also have reported it as advertising. Bliz normally does not allow twitch streams to be posted on General. They want them on the Gameplay Videos and Streams Forums. However, this is a bit of an unusual case where it does not seem to be blatant advertisement, so much as a community interest thing. It is quite obvious Bliz has no issues with it.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 8/14/2014 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
is it the same guy who was soloing gold difficulty level on mass effect 3 multiplayer?
Reply Quote
08/14/2014 12:03 PMPosted by Jimmy
Tyvalir, look, we understand you are new here but you really need to learn to prioritize tasks. There much more pressing issues at the PTR forum than this promotion thread.

So him taking a minute of his day to recognize this thread is wrong?SMFH
Reply Quote
This is happening on live. ive gotten 3 SoJs with all 5 primary stats, and then the one my barb is using now.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
08/14/2014 12:03 PMPosted by Jimmy
Tyvalir, look, we understand you are new here but you really need to learn to prioritize tasks. There much more pressing issues at the PTR forum than this promotion thread.

When you are hired by Blizzard and promoted to be his boss you can tell him what to do. Otherwise, feel free to check his post history...on the hot PTR topics. If you have feedback to give to his actual bosses use the proper contact info

To provide feedback on the performance of the community team, forum moderators, or MVPs, please email wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com. Please note that while emails sent to this address will likely not receive a response, each one will be read and handled accordingly.
Reply Quote
Great thread OP.
There was a guy w/ cancer that played a while back too, while I don't remember the title, I remember it too got a blues response.
gl hf
Edited by Zyron#1698 on 8/14/2014 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
i just joined the stream... WOW is all I can say, he's pretty good too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]