Diablo® III

New Tattoo Tyrael

6 1/2 hrs into it and im really enjoying the look and work of my artist Terry. Its not finished and I have to wait 4 weeks to finish it.

Glad I was able to get it started and could share with my Diablo community. We started it and was only going to do 2 hrs and then 430am 6 1/2 hrs later and he still going and didn't want to stop and I would of let him keep going but we both was getting tired and decided to finish another day.

He put everything he had into it and had 3 different art pieces and taking details from each one. He doesn't believe in just copying another piece but doing his own thing so my tattoo is one of a kind.

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq322/oncrackerr/Newtattoo_zps26b5a7cb.jpg

Also my family and wife love it and my kids think its badass. Im doing my right arm in memories of Diablo and my Left arm in memories of WoW.

Thank You for looking and see you on the battlefields
Reply Quote
Cool one!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]