Since the release of the Ultimate Evil Edition, we've seen some recurring questions pop up across the forums. We encourage you to read through the following in case these apply to you:
Why can't I connect online to Ultimate Evil Edition games through the PS4?
- We are currently investigating this issue and are collecting information from affected players in this thread.
Why can't I connect to the Diablo III server on Xbox Live?
- [UPDATE] 9/3 – The corrective patch for Ultimate Evil Edition on the Xbox One (26590) is now live. This patch should resolve any difficulties Xbox One users were experiencing when multiple consoles were attempting to connect to online UEE games through the same router. If anyone continues to experience further Xbox One connection issues, please refer to the following Xbox One network support page or contact Microsoft directly for specific console assistance.
[UPDATE] 8/21 - We believe we've identified the cause of the issue affecting Xbox One users (as noted below), and the resolution will require a forthcoming patch that we are currently working on. We don’t expect it to be too long before this corrective patch goes live, however we do not have an exact ETA to share as of this update. We will be sure to provide more information here as soon as we can. Thank you for your continued patience, we appreciate it!
We are currently aware of an issue that is causing players to receive the following message when attempting to play Ultimate Evil Edition on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One:
"The Diablo III server is not available at this time. Please try again later."
To be clear, many Xbox players are able to connect online to Ultimate Evil Edition at this time. A common factor linking affected players is having two Xbox One system connecting through the same router. This scenario doesn't comprise all the reports we've received, however, only the majority of them.
Although we do not have a resolution to offer at this time, we are continuing to investigate and will be sure to update this thread as soon as more information becomes available. Thanks to everyone who is affected for your continued patience!
What happened to my Infernal Pauldrons?
- We've received a few reports from PS4 players noting that they have been unable to claim their Infernal Pauldrons.
This issue appears to be related to a license not properly being applied to some players' SEN accounts after entering the item code. Luckily, we have identified a workaround that should help most of you get past this issue:
- 1. Navigate to the Settings option on the PS4 Dynamic Menu
2. Select "PSN"
3. Select "Restore Licenses"
4. Re-launch Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition and you should find your preorder item in your inventory
Additionally, please ensure that your console is connected to the internet, as downloading the available patch over PSN is required to collect the item.
I linked my XBL and SEN accounts, so where is my Signet Ring of the Blizzard?
- After you've successfully linked your Sony Entertainment Network and Xbox Live accounts via Battle.net, launch Ultimate Evil Edition and create a new game. Once you're in game, visit your newest town hub and open your Shared Stash. Under the "Ring" category, you should see your Signet Ring of the Blizzard. If you do not see the ring, try relogging into the game after waiting a few minutes.
For more information on account linking, click here.