Diablo® III

Stash tabs rolling over after season?

I haven't heard anything about this yet, cept for items and stuff you get during seasons will carry over to non-season.

But what I haven't heard is HOW this will be affected if you have full stash tabs on your non-season characters.

Anyone have any info on this?
Reply Quote
I was curious how they were going to handle merging items in the stash once a season ends as well. The items on the character and in the characters inventory clearly aren't an issue but stash could be. I imagine Blizzard's approach if they run into a full stash will be to hold the items in an in-game mail message like wings and so on are. Basically giving the player the choice of what do you want to salvage to make room for your loot.
Reply Quote
I'm surprised I haven't seen it brought up before since everyone is complaining so much right now about the current lack of stash tabs (me included)
Reply Quote
im assuming it's the same way they handle your items in the auction house when your stash is full. you can't send it to stash until you clear some stuff up.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Items will be mailed to you using the same system that delivers Collector's Edition items. You'll have a small envelope button in the lower, left hand corner, and you'll have 30 days to reclaim any items mailed to you in this manner when the Season concludes.

In addition, a new stash tab is being made available in Patch 2.1.0 for players with the Reaper of Souls expansion. If you unlock tabs during a Season that you do not already have unlocked for your non-Seasonal characters, they will rollover to your non-Seasonal characters when the Season ends.

I think if I crammed more Seasons in that sentence, I'd age a year. ;P The end-of-Season process can be a little confusing to explain, but I hope this makes some sense!
Reply Quote
08/22/2014 04:12 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Items will be mailed to you using the same system that delivers Collector's Edition items. You'll have a small envelope button in the lower, left hand corner, and you'll have 30 days to reclaim any items mailed to you in this manner when the Season concludes.

In addition, a new stash tab is being made available in Patch 2.1.0 for players with the Reaper of Souls expansion. If you unlock tabs during a Season that you do not already have unlocked for your non-Seasonal characters, they will rollover to your non-Seasonal characters when the Season ends.

I think if I crammed more Seasons in that sentence, I'd age a year. ;P The end-of-Season process can be a little confusing to explain, but I hope this makes some sense!

Thanks for taking the time to clear this up. I appreciate the explanation. I'm also glad to hear that we are going to be getting another stash tab, though I wish it would be more than 1 lol.
Reply Quote
one additionnal stash tab? maybe now i can unload ONE of my 9 characters loaded with gear to actually be able to play and pick up items again, how nice. i guess ill play a week and then wont be able to play again because wait... not enough space!

when you spend more time trying to get space on a character so you can pick up items again, you know it's time to move on and play a game that makes more sense.
Reply Quote
08/23/2014 01:11 AMPosted by Glacius
i guess ill play a week and then wont be able to play again because wait... not enough space!

Play seasons.

Btw - that is how no-resets philosophy ends up eventually. People complaining about stash space
>.<

But once again - play seasons, that's another reason for you to do it :>
Reply Quote
You can also choose to pick what you want to transfer over as needed, you don't need to claim everything at once; just make sure you claim it all in 30 days.
Reply Quote
08/22/2014 12:32 PMPosted by Draconum
I'm surprised I haven't seen it brought up before since everyone is complaining so much right now about the current lack of stash tabs (me included)

Hello, ever since I saw the word "Ladder" the first time I have posted
1. where will our ladder characters come from /stored2. where will they go after the reset
3. how will shared stash be handled.
This for almost two years.
Reply Quote
Could you create another column of temporary tabs ?
Players could only move objects to their true chest.
Reply Quote
08/22/2014 04:16 PMPosted by Draconum
08/22/2014 04:12 PMPosted by Nevalistis

Thanks for taking the time to clear this up. I appreciate the explanation. I'm also glad to hear that we are going to be getting another stash tab, though I wish it would be more than 1 lol.

i say we need at least 3 more tabs or few more toon slots, hardcoore players like to stash a lot of gear just incase:D
Edited by DlABLO#1724 on 8/23/2014 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
All of you screaming NOT ENOUGH SPACE are Legendary Hoarders. Let it go!!!!

If you haven't equipped it since it dropped, then you probably aren't going to.

Salvage it and do some crafting.

YMMV
PAFisher
Reply Quote
All of you screaming NOT ENOUGH SPACE are Legendary Hoarders. Let it go!!!!

You don't play harcore do you?
Reply Quote
what I am confused over is our seasonal characters, do they get converted to normal characters? or do they get reset to lvl1 for the next season with starter gear?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
08/31/2014 02:31 AMPosted by Gunlock
what I am confused over is our seasonal characters, do they get converted to normal characters?

Yes
Reply Quote
Maybe this has been answered already, but say I buy all tabs on a seasonal character and upgrade all artisans, does that status carry over to season 2 or do I have rinse and repeat
Reply Quote
So what I'm hearing is Blizzard is going to Mail 5 tabs worth of gear and the gear all my season characters are wearing and holding and some how we are supposed to fit this into our existing non-season space?. Is this correct? This is a serious issue for me. At least in D2 you could create additional mule accounts and transfer as needed. This makes the space provide grossly inadequate. This seems to be common theme with Blizzard now, they deleted two primary functions of the game PVP and trading, but then wants to act like the game is going to operate the same way as before.
Edited by Stormer#1573 on 9/4/2014 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/04/2014 04:00 PMPosted by Stormer
So what I'm hearing is Blizzard is going to Mail 5 tabs worth of gear and the gear all my season characters are wearing and holding and some how we are supposed to fit this into our existing non-season space?. Is this correct? This is a serious issue for me. At least in D2 you could create additional mule accounts and transfer as needed. This makes the space provide grossly inadequate. This seems to be common theme with Blizzard now, they deleted two primary functions of the game PVP and trading, but then wants to act like the game is going to operate the same way as before.

Dude, just quit hanging onto so many damn items. If you seriously need that many mules on top of the 5 stash tabs, you're not making good decisions on what to keep and what not to. There is plenty of room as it is. My stash isn't even full on normal or season because I clear that !@#$ out of lesser items as I find better ones to replace them etc.

The game was designed so you have to make decisions on what to keep and what not to. It's that simple. Don't make it complicated. You'll never convince me that you need and will actually use your half dozen mules worth of items you have hoarded away.
Reply Quote
09/06/2014 08:53 PMPosted by NaZguL
09/04/2014 04:00 PMPosted by Stormer

Dude, just quit hanging onto so many damn items. If you seriously need that many mules on top of the 5 stash tabs, you're not making good decisions on what to keep and what not to. There is plenty of room as it is. My stash isn't even full on normal or season because I clear that !@#$ out of lesser items as I find better ones to replace them etc.

The game was designed so you have to make decisions on what to keep and what not to. It's that simple. Don't make it complicated. You'll never convince me that you need and will actually use your half dozen mules worth of items you have hoarded away.

Well, let me ask you this question.

Is it fair for someone who plays just one or two classes to have as much space as we have now and not have stash problems?

As the former leader of T6 Legit Rifters, we had an enormous stash problem with players who played 3-4 toons or more to end game. There just wasn't and isn't enough space.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]