so far on my season monk (mrpopo) i have managed to pass my non-season monks in a week! sadly it took me like 1900 bounties to get my RoRG but i'll get into that later.
things i don't like so far is the Leaderboards. i feel that they shouldn't have such a small Margin. top 1k is maybe 5% of the player base (just a random number) what about the other 95%. i think people would play alot more if they could see "wow look i'm rank 10000 if i do 2 more floors i'll go up to 8300" ect,
The new Legs. awesome Idea love it! i understand this is just the 1st season but each class only having 1 leg really isn't enough for most people to want to change over.
Hardcore. i'm not a hard core player have never tried but i feel like it should have hardcore only Legs to make it more appealing, the way i see it is it has nothing to offer, other than to have a lag spike and die
last thing i can't stand #rorg i'm still really salty about this ring and the drop rate that it has not sure if my luck is just god awful but please maybe add it to other bounties or make it a bonus drop like the #Gift drop
so i wan't to hear your season experience so far what did you like and not like so far?
Me,loving it and can't wait to see next season