Diablo® III

My achievements Are gone!

my achievements were missing for 5 days, finally came to this site, tried the fix which was log on to another region, log out and then log back into own region and it worked - not sure what happened to achievements completed in the 5 days it said missing, would they also have been retrieved
Reply Quote
patjcox@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
Still isn't fixed no matter what I am doing.
Reply Quote
If you are using the Battle net Launcher, change the server to Europe.
After the game loads you will see that there are no characters.
Do not create one, just exit out of the game.
Close the Battle net launcher.
Re-open the Launcher and change servers back to the Americas.
Everything should be there. It worked for me but I had to do this twice.
I also done the same to my sons system and it worked also.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Server switched worked like a charm for me too, just switch make a char check achieves then witch back
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Still showing achievement's as missing after relaunching client did it a few times actually.
Reply Quote
Same here as of 2.1.0 release all achievement progress is missing.
Also I am unable to earn achievements at this time nor can i see what achievements my clan mates are earning. I see the following text (in quotes) "[Name] has earned the achievement: " no click-able link or text following the colon. I am also unable to view achievements of friends/clan-mates.

EDIT: RoS player prior to 2.1.0 update if that helps any
Edited by skyydragonn#1673 on 8/30/2014 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not working for me either
Reply Quote
Mine are missing also, and friends keep giving me grats on getting them, but I can't see them and get no sort of popup letting me know I got anything.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Never mind, I tried today again a couple of times and it worked
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
i had this issue until the seasons started, i started regaining achievements that where earned through the seasons play but none of my older achievs have returned
Reply Quote
sweet
Reply Quote
Thank you for fixing my achievements last night, unfortunately it did not count anything I did prior to the glitch. Glad I waited to craft that Hellfire Amulet...
Reply Quote
I played for several hours before looking at my achievements and noticing that they were missing. I tried the trick of logging into the European servers and then logging back into the American servers. Not only did it fix the problem, but the 5 achievements I reached before doing this were all duly recorded.
Reply Quote
yup. still.
Reply Quote
they are back now
Reply Quote
back now
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We've successfully developed and deployed a fix for this issue in all regions. At this time, this particular achievement display bug should be resolved. Thanks for all your feedback, everyone!
Reply Quote
thanks
Reply Quote
I have this same exact bug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]