Diablo® III

Current Demon Hunter Information

85 Human Rogue
Great info Sixen, i can't wait for D3 to play my DH!!! /w Sixen send me a beta key plz!
Reply Quote
Even after reading this and having nearly next to no idea who I'm going to play this class...

...I still want to play this class.

Thanks Sixen! :)
Reply Quote
Awesome info Sixen, cheers!
Reply Quote
i cannot wait for d3.. gonna play demon hunter.. on hardcore :)
Reply Quote
Very nice. Cant wait to start my Demon Hunter!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Just like my first hunter was a nelf female, my demon hunter shall be female :D
Reply Quote
This is awesome. I hadn't realized there was so much great information about the demon hunter floating around the internet. Now I can run off and start planning my builds already. =)
Reply Quote
Male DH.

My first character.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Yea Yea DH lets do it!!!!! Blah Send me a beta key!!!!!!
Reply Quote
They pulled molten arrow? Awww... That looked like a lot of fun too...
Reply Quote
not sure how extensive beta is but is there any chance we can get someone from the F & F beta to fill in all the unknown skills i for one would like to know what some of these things do.

Chakram, marked for death, shadow powers all sound nice, but of all the classes we know the least of what our skills do

Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Thanks Sixen.

I am going to play DH for sure whenever I get into this game =P
Reply Quote
I was going with the Demon Hunter myself......but after seeing a beta clip of the monk....IF played well the monk will be a very difficult character to beat. I think monk is going to be more of a evasive TANK character....The Demon hunter will be a tough character also cause it seems that all the characaters have an evasive move but monk and demon hunters seem to be more consistent and be done multiple times!!!! Right now http://youtu.be/PJahkoqY-ak this is why I am choosing monk. Until they come out with a Demon Hunter player like that....monk is on my top list!
Reply Quote
My first class !! :D Thanks for the info :P
Reply Quote
So what was looked into and changed for the Demon Hunter? Or have the changes not been made yet?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
what are the changes that are going to be made in the new beta patch? anyone know?
Reply Quote
As all MMO's, RPG's, etc, etc, I always start out with ranged classes. I finally got the beta invite and currently installing (TAKING FOREVER!). I can't wait!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I'm going to miss strafe, but I can't wait nonetheless!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I played the DH in Beta. Does anyone else feel like the class causes a little bit too much of "shooting over your shoulder?"

By that, I mean that I felt that I would often engage a group of mobs, and essentially have to run back the way I came while shooting till everything eventually died.

I just hope that the DH will have some way to help keep enemies at bay or gain additional survivability as s/he levels.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I wanna play a female demon hunter, but blizzard has this thing where they always make the female gear show to much. So badass gear for females won't look as badass as male's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]