Diablo® III

Current Demon Hunter Information

Thx Sixen
Reply Quote
Link for hunter video the birth date entry does not work right and has locked me out could not go back farther then 2005 or day 8

How do I reset and can this be fixed so I can watch video?
Reply Quote
The Demon Hunter, well 2 of them shall be my first characters. I take nothing now as set really as for me it all comes down to when i log in and hit the killing fields the first time when the gates finally open to all of us who have with loyalty and anticipation have awaited the forthcoming release of D3.

Reason for 2 DH's is so i learn what not to do on one and apply the lessons learned to my other eventually one wil be PvE oriented and the other PvP. Yes i have examined all given information on all classes, without that I would still be a DH i was an Archer in D1 a Bowazon in D2. Archers are just my thing in essentially all games.

The DH is impressive as a base template for the class type. DH's unlike most archer classes are inherently tough with solid evasion skills and even more armor that i have ever seen on an archer type class. Thank you Blizzard for giving people like me a solid platform to build on..

"The best weapon is the one you know how to use.."
Reply Quote
Im new to Diablo and have been watching videos and i was woundering if you move around with the mouse or WASD

Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Im new to Diablo and have been watching videos and i was woundering if you move around with the mouse or WASD

Thanks

It is all with the mouse :) I am new to diablo as well but was lucky enough to get into beta. At first I was put off by the point and click method, but it grew on me fairly quickly.

Sixen: Thank you for this compilation! I did DH as my first character and I fell in love. Still going to play around with the others but I don't think I'll be going back, hehe
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
The rapid fire rocks. I love it.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Thought Wizzard, but after just a few levels of playing DH----that did it. It will be the first.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
DH male gonna be sweet
Reply Quote
Think I read somewhere that the DH is the best farmer for soloing? Is this true?
Reply Quote
I finally decided to go with DH Male for my first character. It was a toss up between the wizard and DH but the DH just seems to fit more with my playstyle. I like being able to lay down turrets and traps and set up killzones. Plus being able to jump back and fight from a distance is awesome. Can't wait until Tuesday now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
How do you guys think her difficulty will be? Balancing two resources will be interesting and I hope it doesn't interfere with the rapid style gameplay Diable fans love
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 02:37 AMPosted by OrangeDude
Think I read somewhere that the DH is the best farmer for soloing? Is this true?

Well,if speced correctly. DH can be a very good farmer but sadly i am pretty sure they won't
bode well in PvP since their passive skills are so weak compare to the other classes(monk and
barbarian).
Reply Quote
Sweet, thanks for the info.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I'm already a DH (Draenei Hunter) guess I'll give this DH a shot soon as my download is complete. Looks interesting that's for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Level 13 or so with the DH, love it so far. I think "Vault" makes the class. Something about dropping a trap, luring enemies to you, then jumping through the shadows to get behind them and mow them down with a rain of arrows while they're stunned is just...awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Level 13 or so with the DH, love it so far. I think "Vault" makes the class. Something about dropping a trap, luring enemies to you, then jumping through the shadows to get behind them and mow them down with a rain of arrows while they're stunned is just...awesome.
Reply Quote
Can't wait to give DH a try. Online downloader is slow.
Reply Quote
I like cake
Reply Quote
much TY, sixen
Reply Quote
damage is insane im loving demon hunter!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]