Diablo® III

Current Demon Hunter Information

Keep up the great work Sixen. Been a great help for us Blizz gamers for a good while now.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I feel that this needs to be updated.
Reply Quote
traps are key, and strafing! pure awesomeness!!!!
Reply Quote
can i change the sex of demon hunter at level 28?
Reply Quote
not bad
Reply Quote
This guide should further help players once they reached Inferno:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5753736171?page=1#0
Reply Quote
Someone correct me if I am wrong:

I don't notice any difference in the time it takes me to kill a creature with 1 or 2 1-handed weapons equipped if they are of equal dps. If one is less it takes longer.

I have a shield equipped it increased my armor but remains on my back during battle. I assume this shield is still reducing the damage taken by the same amount as if it were shown in my opposite hand.

I am the only DH I see using grenades, the cluster grenades do alot of damage and with a passive skill regenerates your hatred faster.

I cruised through nighmare but have turned to paper in Hell. I am:
Lvl-55
Str-285
Dex-1155
Int-175
Vit-792
armor-2352
damage-6335

Any suggestions about what stats I need to improve or comments about what I am doing wrong based on the above assumptions?
Reply Quote
get a weapon, read guides on which skills too choose and how to use those and practice.
Hell is very easy :p
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter....my first hero.must be gelivibly ^^
Reply Quote
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnACdJ2VndUOdFlfbm45V1N2Z3NGVVE4RTRKdmU5aGc&output=html

please put this somewhere in the original posts, this is very important information.

Table of ALL life on hit returns for EVERY DH skill. Guy should get a medal tbh
Reply Quote
Why did u do this!!! and for soo much... Atkk speed dh need that atkk speed for dmg now we suck... and im really thinkin about quiting because of this patch. Armor fixs!! are wayyyy to much money now and i think they were perfect before 7k was like bad but like 27k for like 2 items what is that!! And im sure the Decreases to Attack Speed is makin other classes bad to! my dh as like only atkk speed no armor or health and we need the attkk speed to kill thing fast in inferno now we just die and cant kill anythin.. attk dh are going to be good if u spend millions of dollars! Which some people dont have!
Reply Quote
Now all the DH are useless.. cant tank... cant kill... high repair price... nice blizzard... nice one... for that.. i quit!!!
Reply Quote
Blizzard got to stop !@#$ing this class up! i mean seriously they have nerfed DH so much that they are starting to %^-*ing suck! an example of this is smoke screen that originally were at 3 sec and now 1sec thats a biiig nerf! and now DHs can't even shoot through walls with evasive fire? i mean comon man how much are they going to !@#$ this class up! DHs is pretty good but nerfing them that much? Imo that's a %^-*ing disgrace! Every !@#$ing patch i notice a big diffrence in how usable skills no longer work at all! PLease blizzard stop with the %^-*ing nerf already! I don't want Diablo3 turning into WoW!
Reply Quote
It is kind of funny, in a very depressing sort of way, that you can see right when the patches drop. The DH starts out being awsome and cool, and everyone loves it! Then a patch and every one is angry... Not that I blame you at all, I sunk a lot of money into items that I thought would last me a few levels, at least 10, right before the big nerf. If it was not for my friends dragging me along, I would never have made 80, as it is it was a pain... Vault lag was bad enough, but now AS dropped, and the horrible passives, one hit kills (I mean unless we want to deal no damage and pour on the vit and str which do nothing but make it take longer to die), almost no skills that allow you to move and fire. We have less defense than any other class when dealing with mobs. Our only strategy now is "RUN THE F*** AWAY AND HOPE YOU DO NOT LOSE YOUR DISCIPLINE!!!! I hope it gets fixed...
Reply Quote
Edited by Zach#6468 on 7/3/2012 1:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Someone correct me if I am wrong:

I don't notice any difference in the time it takes me to kill a creature with 1 or 2 1-handed weapons equipped if they are of equal dps. If one is less it takes longer.

I have a shield equipped it increased my armor but remains on my back during battle. I assume this shield is still reducing the damage taken by the same amount as if it were shown in my opposite hand.

I am the only DH I see using grenades, the cluster grenades do alot of damage and with a passive skill regenerates your hatred faster.

I cruised through nighmare but have turned to paper in Hell. I am:
Lvl-55
Str-285
Dex-1155
Int-175
Vit-792
armor-2352
damage-6335

Any suggestions about what stats I need to improve or comments about what I am doing wrong based on the above assumptions?

What helped me get through Hell was this setup:
1. Get a good Off-hand. one that increases atck speed (11% or 12%) and lots of dexterity. I never saw any DH uses a shield - there must be a reason =)
2. invest in dexterity. I had about 1500dex through Hell and it was ok.
3. Gather a lot more Inteligence and "Resist All" equipment. that is super important for durability and survivability.
4. Your chest, pants, helmet, weapon, off-hand, and preferably rings should all have sockets. put tons of dexterity gems everywhere, and a vitality gem on the helmet (for % life). my chest piece has 3 sockets, and my pants has 2 sockets. each with +34 dex on them.
5. try to find equipment with "Crit damage increase". it helps a ton for your overall dps and helps you kill things faster. (the weapon socket should be equipped with an Emerald for Crit dmg boost.)
6. skills - there are tons of ways and I chose a way that fit my gameplay and it was that:
1 - Caltrops - Torturous Ground. (Immobilize enemies)
2 - Preperation - Battle scars (Gain 60% life)
3 - Smoke Screen - Lingering Fog (Increase Duration)
4 - Multishot - Supressing Fire (Gain 1 Discipline for each hit)
Mouse button 1 - Bola Shot - Bitter Pill (Chance to gain 1 Discipline) - you can change this one, I swiched a lot During play.
Mouse Button 2 - Rapid Fire - Withering Fire (Reduce Hatred Cost)
These skills are really good and they helped me a lot through Hell. (I usually play with a team).
If you want you can Swap Caltrops for Shadow Power and get more health regen.
I bought most of my Equipment, If not all of it, On AH. not for too much. 50K - 100K per piece.
Hope this helped.
Good luck,
Zach.
Reply Quote
i just reach level 60 and my experience stop to grow, could somebody tell me why? Im a demon hunter female
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]