Diablo® III

Current Witch Doctor Information

Hello there. I see that for now the information on witch doctor only contains "default" Informations.

I would suggest you (Sixen that is) add some more useful information, like a section dedicated to useful links like the "Witch Doctor Pet Stats Scaling Research" thread which obviously gathers information about our Pets or the "Comprehensive Witch Doctor Build Guide" thread which takes a closer look at all the skills.

Comprehensive Witch Doctor Build Guide: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4927183159
Witch Doctor Pet Stats Scaling Research: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271500086
Reply Quote
I just want to second what Captain Frey just said!!!!
Reply Quote
I'm not sure I understand why this thread is 'sticky' or why it says 'current'. Sixen is clearly not keeping the information up-to-date.
Reply Quote
Can we request an unsticky. This thread way outdated and potentially confusing to newbs.
Reply Quote
Take this down!
Reply Quote
Why is this sticky? Request take down.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
I second CaptainFrey's suggestion (post #81) very much.

otherwise, I vote for making this thread unsticky, too! this is the second time I opened this thread since it's sticky, only to find that there really isn't any info that a current, actively playing gamer would find interesting.
Reply Quote
are these skills automatically there for all WD characters? like i have a 55 WD currently playing on hell,do i have these abilities?nothing like that list is available for me to see that i have those skills.
Reply Quote
WD may have sounded fun but it is the most tragic class in inferno
Reply Quote
Loving the witchdoctor.
Reply Quote
06/28/2012 01:23 AMPosted by funeralbot
his class is pure broken game design, why on earth did this get okay'd

this.
Reply Quote
Unsticky this thread, completely useless and irrelevant information.
Reply Quote
I dont think other classes can have more fun in Inferno then the WD.

So many possibilities and dmg like a bozz + rarely dying.
Reply Quote
so I've made it to inferno but have no clue what im doing for some reason Im getting my !@# handed to me mainly when any annoying lazers pop up and kill me I have no idea what Im doing wrong but i see some player that can stand and fight for a long time and not have life lost. what do I do?
Reply Quote
can anyone tell me how to use my witch doctors equipped weapon i havnt been able to use it since level 2 as the skills are taking up both my slots and cant deactivate them
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 01:14 AMPosted by TwEiK
can anyone tell me how to use my witch doctors equipped weapon i havnt been able to use it since level 2 as the skills are taking up both my slots and cant deactivate them

I don't really understand what you're saying... Are you trying to remove your skills from your hot bar so you can melee? Are you just trying to change what skill you're using?

I'll help you out, but the question needs to be clear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]