Diablo® III

Current Wizard Information

Any questions...

Are Diamond Skin and Energy Shield armor type skills? Could I use Diamond Skin and Ice Armor together? (Glass Cannon wizards really need Diamond Skin or Energy Shield)
Mirror Image attack enemies?
Ray of Frost have will pierce effect?

Any suggestions...

Magic Missile will be fun with a multishot rune!
Different Familiars could give different buffs to wizard.

Thank you guys!

i use the diamond skin so no arcane is used and you can not get hurt, everything is blocked but for a very short time 10 secs, so you have to check when it is done cause you will die if your not carefull.
Reply Quote
yep am learning that now lol
Reply Quote
Does anyone else find it easier to solo with a wizard then being in a party ? on hell that is.
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 08:05 AMPosted by NexuSpire
Does anyone else find it easier to solo with a wizard then being in a party ? on hell that is.

I can see why.

Being in a party lets you kill up to 25% faster but enemy damage increases by much more than just 25%. So, when you take hits, you end up taking much more damage than you can dish out.

Ideally you shouldn't use the same build for both solo play and team play. That could be why one mode is easier than the other.
Reply Quote
Wiz was officially nerfed..umm..fixed ;) : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5825330
Reply Quote
Can som one tell me Why ther ar so little fires spells? Don't get me wrong i love wizzard alot but to haw 50% Arcane 20% lightning and 20% Frost spells, and only 10% Fire on mage class is a bit wierd, and to haw Conflagration as passive with only 1 decent fire spell becomes poitless.
Reply Quote
how do I find out damage percentages etc for my skill level not 60?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
CURRENT WIZARD INFORMATION;

Blizzard sucks giant donkey dongs and likes to nerf us every two days.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I just don't get why they won't let the game fully develop before they make changes. Am I the only one that feels this way? I'd say to respond in this forum but blizzard might close it if we are too honest. Please let me know
http://nerfbat.blogspot.com/2012/05/recent-diablo-3-nerfs.html
Edited by Shizz#1370 on 5/25/2012 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sixen, if I may, I suggest using your reserved space on the first page for listing known bugs and hot fixes that result in tool tips being incorrect.
Reply Quote
I want to know what gear i should be aiming for as a Inferno Wizard. Seems that the only thing of value is intelligence and lots of it.

What else do i want?

Resistances seem like a massive waste as wizards are for laying dps and not getting hit. If your not getting hit, why should i get vitality?

Can someone list me the stat order i should be aiming for as an inferno mage including; armor, crit chance, crit damage, max arcane, arcane on crit. Thank You
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
The information on the intial few posts is incredibly out of date. They should be updated, since this is stickied, imo.
Edited by Antiwipe#1462 on 5/31/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I want to know what gear i should be aiming for as a Inferno Wizard. Seems that the only thing of value is intelligence and lots of it.

What else do i want?
u

Sorry I don't have all the knowledge you're seeking, but I can recommend the following stats.

IAS (attack speed) - get your attacks up to 2.5/sec if you can or higher
MS (movement speed) - at least 12% on boots
Int - as much as you can afford
Vit - aim for 30k + for Inferno
Resist all - 400+
Main weapon - 1000+ dps from AH if you can afford it, 7-800 at a minimum. This is the best place to start.

Try to get 40-50k dps for inferno through your gear/talents.
Edited by mattywhisk#6219 on 5/31/2012 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Names EzMagic In the game plz help lol stuck on act 2 inferno ...i here all u guys talking about 60k damage i do 24 with glass cannon any tips or gear to help plz do so ima cool dude love help back by rush or w/e else is needed but again i keep hearing 60k damage im at 24 like wtf lol HELP ME !!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
08/23/2011 11:08 PMPosted by Sixen
Arcane power is a set pool (it cannot increase) that regenerates very quickly. Any +stats to your Arcane Power will just add to the regeneration rate, not the actual size of the pool.

Needs to be updated.
Reply Quote
Names EzMagic In the game plz help lol stuck on act 2 inferno ...i here all u guys talking about 60k damage i do 24 with glass cannon any tips or gear to help plz do so ima cool dude love help back by rush or w/e else is needed but again i keep hearing 60k damage im at 24 like wtf lol HELP ME !!!
Reply Quote
Confusing that some build guides i saw is using both Energy Armor and Magic Weapon. I presume that was outdated information .. correct??
Reply Quote
06/09/2012 12:50 PMPosted by DUCATI
Confusing that some build guides i saw is using both Energy Armor and Magic Weapon. I presume that was outdated information .. correct??

Options > Gameplay > Elective Mode
Reply Quote
IMO anyone who went to that link got keylogged.

-all caps pointless name
-image files
-bad grammer
-reads like a phisher email
-outlandish claims (200k damage)

Can't into internet, newfriend?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]