Diablo® III

wirt's leg

I sure hope it's back again or some Reference to wirt.
Reply Quote
Would be very nice hahaha :) maybe his second leg will drop because w e found only one leg the other is still missing :)
Reply Quote
08/23/2011 10:30 PMPosted by Nakhar
Would be very nice hahaha :) maybe his second leg will drop because w e found only one leg the other is still missing :)

Hold one in each hand lol
Reply Quote
Wirts Leg = Ultimate one handed inferno item! use unlimited times to create cow level with tomb of town portals(tp's in d3 still unknown? huh..) and salvage box. (if kill cow king, cow level may not spawn for dificulty that cow king died (d2 style rule))

^^^
thats what it should be!!!! lol cant wait for D3
Reply Quote
I think the reincarnation of Wirt should be an inferno boss ;)
Reply Quote
Wirts Leg = Ultimate one handed inferno item! use unlimited times to create cow level with tomb of town portals(tp's in d3 still unknown? huh..) and salvage box. (if kill cow king, cow level may not spawn for dificulty that cow king died (d2 style rule))

^^^
thats what it should be!!!! lol cant wait for D3

They might add the cowlevel. But I wouldn't be suprise they earn 0 XP and drop 0 loot. no gold, no item. A real Easter Egg. like it should have been.
Reply Quote
I don't doubt that this any many more nostalgic items will find their way into the game.
Reply Quote
They have "Wirt's Third Leg" in WOW--- i would give a guess they will do something
Reply Quote
yes it must be in it. i would hope in the story somehow some witch doctor could resurrect him.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I'm hoping for some Secret Cow Level in my future, but hoping may not be enough.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Wirt's leg, oh man I hope so!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/24/2011 04:39 PMPosted by Dagger
They have "Wirt's Third Leg" in WOW

Yeah, first time I saw that my mind IMMEDIATELY went to really dirty places. but something related to Wirt should show up. Given the time interval that the game has... I say Wirt's Grave in Tristram or Wirt's skull.
Reply Quote
Wirts wheel chair = fastest boots in the game
Reply Quote
Wirt woulda loved the RMAH, R.I.P.
Reply Quote
08/24/2011 06:12 AMPosted by Vithe
I think the reincarnation of Wirt should be an inferno boss ;)

I agree with this.....

.....furthermore, if you kill him using his own leg - THAT is what opens up the secret cow level!

LMAO!

:)
Reply Quote
Wirts real leg was still attached in trist in D2 lol and honestly I'd love to see the little !@#$%^- dead once and for all to be honest, he took way, way too much money from me in Diablo one... That being said I'd love to see people like Gheed dead before D3 is up as well.
Reply Quote
08/25/2011 01:43 AMPosted by Angrybirds
I'm hoping for some Secret Cow Level in my future, but hoping may not be enough.

There already is, Secret pony level. With monsters like "Midnight Sparkle"
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/pony-references-in-diablo-3-secret.html
Reply Quote
You can pick-up lore throughout the game and some of the references in beta go back to Diablo 1 and Diablo 2. I do specifically remember an old diary from "Old Tristram" that talks about the little boy who went to the Cathedral named Wirt. It just wouldn't feel like Diablo unless his leg made some sort of appearance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]