Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
2 weeks XD
Reply Quote
1 week!
Reply Quote
"Soon"
Reply Quote
Does anyone know the latest possible release date? Please be honest, if not don't reply.
Thank you
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
Does THIS belong HERE anyway?
Reply Quote
It most likely doesn't.

It will be released before December 24, 2012.
Reply Quote
Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

So if the end of time comes on 12/12/12 or whatever the dead natives said and diablo 3 doesnt come out, do we get to sue blizzard?
Edited by PuppyPunter on 9/17/2011 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Oh em gee! blizzard I wanna play diablo! D':

Wuts the release date???
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Ask and you shall receive
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
if someone is reading this... can one of you tell me the release date for this game???
\
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
i saw on gamestop website that it said 3/1/12 but idk if that true let me know if you guys know otherwise
Reply Quote
on the best buy website the release date is Feb 1st 2012. there is a thread in the general discussion of a Jan 17th 2012 release date.
Reply Quote
Lets go faster! Here we go link http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Diablo+Three&month=01&day=17&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=01&p0=2118
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]