Diablo® III

Current Barbarian Information

85 Human Warrior
Heads are gunna roll!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I havent played Diablo in a while, hope to get familiar to the Barbarian build soon enough, love melee chars, they just rule, but right now, is kinda confusing....

I guess i have to read more, lol.
Reply Quote
what is the fury cap and is the cap at the start or does it build to it with each level up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Cannot wait any longer must Frenzy the Skeleton king to dust!
Reply Quote
74 Human Paladin
lol
Reply Quote
It's just not Ancient Spear,
without a proper "GET OVER HERE!"

fact.
Reply Quote
this is nice. thanks man..
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Paladin
i just have one question the male barb looks old if you play a dude barb is he the one from d2?
Reply Quote
03/24/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Azgall
i just have one question the male barb looks old if you play a dude barb is he the one from d2?

I believe this was originally the case, and then they threw it out. He speaks as if all the barbarians are thrown into chaos though, and he is some sort of sole survivor, according to him. I'm assuming it's the same barbarian from D2.
Reply Quote
Barbs are fun. I think he is from D2
Reply Quote
This is outdated.
Reply Quote
Barb all the way!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Yeah im most likely not playing this game if it has a monthly fee like wow thats what made me quit wow
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It doesnt, one and done. And if im correct pvp will also be free when it releases.
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Variann
It doesnt, one and done. And if im correct pvp will also be free when it releases.

you are correct good sir
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
So ready for Diablo to come out
Reply Quote
12:00 am release woot!

Tonight is going to be a late night for sure. I am with you Skoluulnn
Reply Quote
I would like to say that so far I am highly impressed with the direction they took the barbarian. It truly feels like your smashing through hordes of undead when you see a head fly off the shoulders and roll across the ground or watch the undead fly off the screen when struck with ancient hammer. Amazing game, just as expected!
Edited by Lazzloe#1149 on 5/15/2012 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
so, when can we have a crack version of Diablo III? ^_^ I beleive plenty of them were started to find a way...
Edited by Wire#6214 on 5/16/2012 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You really talking about cracking the Blizzard launcher on the battle.net forums? Brave soul. Much like WoW, your characters are stored on the battle.net servers. This means that cracking Diablo 3 would be very complicated. You would need a dedicated server to host SQL databases which contain data for your characters. Then you would have to hex edit the launcher to look for YOUR server and not battle.net. Not to mention the various other proprietary security features I am sure they implement. Good luck finding that any time soon. Just buy the game for $60. Blizzard earned it with this title.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]