Diablo® III

Current Barbarian Information

I am only at the end of ACT 2 but I am loving my barb it's almost too easy. I am overpowering everything and having a blast, I am sure when I hit nightmare things will change.
Reply Quote
So far im into act 4 level 32. This Barb is awesome. But be careful because im having issues with crowd control. Big swarms are kicking my face in. The Berzerker rage passive is actually pretty awesome because most of your fury based skills have more then average cool downs. Im really enjoying this game.
Reply Quote
People.... get to inferno then talk if Barb is great or not. Barbs need some buff the most of all the classes.

When you get to inferno, your playstyle changes from "I'm all up yo face and smash sht" to "OMG I can't do anything. Run and keep up Stomp and Seismic slam for damage!!"

You change from Barb to Demon Hunter.
Reply Quote
agree with bOOM - Blizz pls do something with Barb ; on inferno barb = useless
Reply Quote
Okay, maybe this is a dumb question. So I I remember the skill trees in the last diablo and you couldn't invest in every skill but this one doesn't seem to have any type of tree. I only see one skill at a time being available as I level up. So do I just get to invest in every single one that comes up as I level up or is it wise to save up and will it allow me to further invest more points into the ones I have already down the road. Any advise is appreciated as I'm still confused on the skills here
Reply Quote
my 60 lvl wait for Buff , now i have 23 wizard lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Zen
My barb is in inferno, and to put it simply: it sucks, it really does. Getting Roflstomped within .5 of a second on a fair amount of rares and whatnot, is simply not fun. Before a bunch of people rage either about how i either need better gear, or how easy they have it in normal/nightmare/hell, inferno is a whole new ballgame! I have got the best gear i can get via loot drops and AH including a few legendary with awesome stat rolls. And quite simply the game as a barb on inferno is absolutely ridiculous!

I know some people will also say just avoid them, avoid this and avoid that and do this build and you will be fine. in my personal view that is simply not playing the game. I bought this game to defeat challenges, not to get roflstomped by countless combinations of pwnage.

I also find it interesting how blizzard is remaining quiet on this issue. I would like to hear an blizzard explanation and a fix of some sort ASAP.

Oh and i want to punch whoever made the class 'balanced and inferno soloable' in the face.

/endrant.
Edited by Sly#6407 on 5/20/2012 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I also find it interesting how blizzard is remaining quiet on this issue. I would like to hear an blizzard explanation and a fix of some sort ASAP.

I Like to think they are quiet on this issue because they are working so hard to fix it for us, and are not really sure what to do that wont also break the game. Also saying you want something ASAP from some one after you've already put your money in their pocket is gonna get you what you want. There's enough QQ on the forums in regards to this issue. I'm sure it will get fixed maybe not this Tuesday, maybe not next Tuesday, but I'm confident they are going to make the changes that need to be made.
Reply Quote
Seriously. I'm on inferno with my barb and my friend has a wizard and he passes me up no problem. I will fight a guy for like a minute or two, and he gets them in about 5 seconds and we are the same level. This is some BS. I don't want to change my character, but it seems I am going to have to.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
this thread needs to be updated, most of the passive skills are wrong
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:13 AMPosted by Abysal
this thread needs to be updated, most of the passive skills are wrong

Yes, this thread needs an update. A lot of those passive skills are nonexistent or repeated. But, it should be noted that perhaps some of those skills would be good additions to the game. Such as convert a percentage of damage to life, or regenning life over a certain amount of time, or even any 2h or dual-wield-specific skills.
Reply Quote
WTB Iron Skin and Toughness :|
Reply Quote
where is this skill????

intimidation: (Requires Level 13) - increases damage dealt by 15% and reduces repair costs by 5%.

Cruelty: (Requires Level 15) - 10% of damage dealt is gained as HP.

Aggression: (Requires Level 17) - Increases attack by 20%.

Superior Skill: (Requires Level 19) - Increases precision by 20%.

Expert Defense: (Requires Level 20) - Increases defense by 20%.

Toughness: (Requires Level 23) - Increases vitality by 20%.

Weak spot: (Requires Level 25) - Increases critical strike damage by 100%.

is this implemented ???
you serious?? haha
Edited by Jhed#6654 on 5/26/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
my barb was alright act 1 inferno, but act 2 inferno absolutely completed it gets destroyed. literally the second you walk out of town for the first quest the wasps one shot me. i have pretty good gear, bunch of high level high stat items and i destroyed act 1, but act 2 is like impossible. and yeah barb is no longer barb, its like playing DH and kiting.
Reply Quote
babr sucks at inferno ! BLIZZARD PLS DO SOMETHING WITH THIS !! FOR !@#$ SAKE !! ITS UNPLAYABLE !
Reply Quote
where is this skill????

intimidation: (Requires Level 13) - increases damage dealt by 15% and reduces repair costs by 5%.

Cruelty: (Requires Level 15) - 10% of damage dealt is gained as HP.

Aggression: (Requires Level 17) - Increases attack by 20%.

Superior Skill: (Requires Level 19) - Increases precision by 20%.

Expert Defense: (Requires Level 20) - Increases defense by 20%.

Toughness: (Requires Level 23) - Increases vitality by 20%.

Weak spot: (Requires Level 25) - Increases critical strike damage by 100%.

is this implemented ???
you serious?? haha

Where this come from dude?

Looks awesome
Reply Quote
Really miss the first Diablo. Simple hack and slash. This new stuff looks like it came form Japan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]