Diablo® III

Current Barbarian Information

Reading all over forums i was hearing about barbs crying about being UP .... Im a barb and i been smashing inferno for over a week... Takes more time and patience as a melee , no need to cry babies
Reply Quote
Barbarian rox
Reply Quote
barb = brutal!!!!!
Reply Quote
Barbarian is not an enjoyable experience as is. People who have breached into the higher difficulty have done so at extreme personal investment of time and effort. I would strongly urge anyone who is considering starting a barbarian to seek another avenue until the game is corrected.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5594213561?page=1#6
Reply Quote
gurp!
Edited by sallyshitcoc#1181 on 6/5/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i like cheese
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Nanaka
Barbarian is not an enjoyable experience as is. People who have breached into the higher difficulty have done so at extreme personal investment of time and effort. I would strongly urge anyone who is considering starting a barbarian to seek another avenue until the game is corrected.

I cant disagree more, i enjoy my barb. Dying and dying again is normal on Inferno, if anything it is too easy with the other classes which is being adressed by blizzard.

i think they will rather make it harder with some other classes than easier with a barb.

inferno should be nearly impossible, not for everyone.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:55 AMPosted by PigDestroyer
Reading all over forums i was hearing about barbs crying about being UP .... Im a barb and i been smashing inferno for over a week... Takes more time and patience as a melee , no need to cry babies

What lvl is your barb? What skills you using? what kind of gear are u rockin? How is everyone failing in Inferno? And have you seen the PC Gamer solution for INFERNO BARB? Interesting setup they crafted. I tried it in Hell ACT 1 and got my butt kicked, lol. My original setup seems to work okay, (I'm still dieing) but that build they setup seems like hit and move tactic. I don't want to run! any suggestions solutions?
Reply Quote
Besides the obvious benefit of wielding two weapons = more stats, why would anyone want to wield a two handed weapon? I must be missing something then, seen a couple barbs out there with a two handed weapon... It seems more beneficial to wield two weapons, am I wrong?
Reply Quote
nice...i just read some of these...Thanks...
Reply Quote
Melee heroes are so underpowered on inferno now, they haven't even tried to buff them. While the ranged have already farm good gears in the early stages before the nerf... my friend started wizard as his main, then made a whooping 500 million profit with his bro as range class. I have almost lost all hope in this game balance...
Reply Quote
I'm talking about equal amount of time and effort put in. Unless u tell me that barbarians are able to farm 20% as well as ranged.
Reply Quote
Great Information thanks
Reply Quote
•Iron Skin: (Requires Level 10) - Increases armor by 100%.

where did this passive go i dont see it on the current barbain LOL
Reply Quote
I just started hell, I am finding it pretty had, I have good gear but what is a good build for soloing and for a team?
Reply Quote
Can we get this unsticky now? Not helpfull at all.
Reply Quote
<--- Inferno Act 3

100k HP, 7k DPS, 410+ all resists

Slow going on the low DPS but great survivability. I have to skip Vampiric mobs as my DPS is to low to counter them. I can survive enraged mobs with easy as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]