Diablo® III

Current Barbarian Information

Try out my new Wrath of the Tornado NecroBarb build :

original thread:

latest ongoing discussion and more info here:
Reply Quote
This forum should be updated to not allow seller postings. It's annoying to have to dig through 50 posts to find 5 that are actually relevant to the class and not just gear sellers.
Reply Quote
07/30/2012 03:15 PMPosted by MoonUnit
This forum should be updated to not allow seller postings. It's annoying to have to dig through 50 posts to find 5 that are actually relevant to the class and not just gear sellers.

totally agree. they should ban them.

first trade post > warning. second trade post > ban for 48 hrs. and we will have this forum nice and clean.
Reply Quote

anyone playing this while servers are down? ;-)
Edited by Slipstream#1320 on 8/6/2012 4:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hope that barbarian can carry two double 2h sword just like D2
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
Found this site with all the most popular level 60 barb builds/skills/passives on it

Reply Quote
Hy! This is my self-heal skills. What do you think? Good enough to beat inferno?
Reply Quote
how do i get my life up for barb
Reply Quote
What is a good rotation for barbarians? also which is better for weapon gem crit or max damage?
Reply Quote
63 Blood Elf Paladin
@Adi90: with the buff for rend from 1.0.5 rend is a must for me in inferno (act 2) but i also haven't beat inferno yet but i don't think i'd be wrong to say rend with the increase radius rune is a bad choice.. it's funny cuz i use every move you do except for 2 of your passives and ignore pain lol, i know kripparian (he beat D3 on inferno hardcore mode) says frenzy's usually the best choice. if you want to see my runes too here's my build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/civar-1966/hero/4326657
Reply Quote
Check out my Barbarian.

I can solo Act 4 inferno and Inferno Pony

My barbarian rarely dies, and if he does... it takes a really strong combo of monsters.

My rotation is pretty good and you can customize it how you like, but keep Rend and Revenge how it is.
Reply Quote
Dude you need All Resistance.

You have a load of health! But no resistance.

So you are going to get clobbered.

Try and get atleast 400 All Resists (passive) before War cry.
Reply Quote
can not connected. error:3006 ?
Reply Quote
28 Goblin Rogue
what does SnB build mean?
Reply Quote
SnB - that's sword and board (shield)
Reply Quote
Hi I created my character about 2 months ago or so & made him without really thinking because I was in a hurry. Anyways I was wandering if there is an option to change his physical appearance status I am not really digging the old look lol. If you want hit me up d2inspired3 online later thanks!
Reply Quote
i been trying to get my barb to hit like 90k i spend 90 mil on gear and still only hit 43k what do i need to do please
Reply Quote
For me, I upped my critical damage.... maybe give that a whirl?
Reply Quote
View profile
This thread needs to be redone.
Reply Quote
I wonder why people would post questions in here rather than create a thread? This is the first time I have ever read this and I have been playing since day2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)