Diablo® III

Demon Hunter for 1st class

Ill be playing BH first too, to test its survavibility. Then HC.
Reply Quote
Duel-wield crossbows sold me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
<--Demon Hunter 1st. yes.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Demon Hunter or Monk havent decided yet but i'm leaning towards Monk.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I like the darker themed classes in games, ie Necromancer in Diablo 2, Warlock/Death Knight in World of Warcraft, so Demon Hunter will definitely be my first class.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I've played ranged DPS in everything since EQ, why stop now. The class looks amazing, can't wait to take a demon hunter for a test drive.
Reply Quote
Female DH to 60 then Female Monk to 60.
Reply Quote
I will be making a DH first, and probably a Barb at the same time. I will most likely play bouncing between the two for a while, one by my self, and the other with my friends. Or maybe a mix of both for both... Idk yet.

Also, sweet new forums. :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yeah iv been back and forth between DH or Monk but I think i will go for Demon Hunter
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Me :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This is a post to know who is going to make a demon hunter for main char and why??

Me because i loved the amazon and the assasin in diablo2 and the demon hunter looks like a mix of them so thats why i'll try it first. :)

The same reason... most Diablo 3 classes seem to be a mix of Diablo 2 classes, like the Witch Doctor being a mix of Druid and Necromancer.

I loved the Assassin and the Amazon, so the Demon Hunter fits my style.

Though I'd love to try some Paladin-esque class.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I favor ranged classes and have always loved the Ranger archetype since my good old DnD days. I love the various ranged attacks and additional utility shown for the Demon Hunter thus far. I can't wait to see a beefed up multishot and grenades at end game.

I'm planning on male/demon hunter as my main on day one!
Reply Quote
Well, the truth is... "IF" I get in the beta there I will decide what would I want to play... But IMO this is the best class. The other thing I was thinking was, in D2 in hell mode if you got close to a pack of mobs you would die instantly and that's other thing that got me thinking of rolling barbarian or monk, because D3 will have inferno mode to get in there and cut some heads without dying in 4 hits.
Reply Quote
Will be making a DH for sure. Was thinking of barb but i really like the ranged aspects of the DH. We haven't seen much of the trap abilities they have. I'm kind of into traps :P
Reply Quote
I'm thinking about Demon Hunter first because their melee combat seems rogue-like.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I plan to play the demon hunter simply because the gear looks too cool :p.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I love the sound effect of crossbows in D3
Reply Quote
Loved the Amazon, so that is why Demon Hunter will be my first. However I will be playing all the classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]