Diablo® III

Demon Hunter for 1st class

Demon hunter or gtfo.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
same for me i saw the demon hunter and i waslike O_o and then i saw the wizard and then i went O_O so im torn i guess ill just have to make both
Reply Quote
Trying to decide between barb and demon hunter for first O.o. Whichever doesn't get chosen first will be second.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
DH first by far!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I cannot wait to play my Demon Hunter! It looks like it is going to be a TON of fun. After that maybe Witch Doctor or Wizard. We shall see. ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Totally going Demon Hunter first...the class looks really fun
Reply Quote
I'm going DH because roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll.

Erry day I'm rollin.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Can't wait to try this out
Reply Quote
Think the name won me over.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
This will easily be my main character. I've always played Ranger, Hunter, etc as far back as paper and dice days of D&D. My Hunter in WoW has been my main since day 1 of release.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
One of each class for SURE but will probably start with Demon Hunter. Dual-wielding ranged weapons just seems *particularly* bad-!@#.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
def rolling a demonhunter first. i play a rogue in WoW (derp) and my favorite toon of alltime in D2 was my 96 hybrid zon... gogo 200% eth titans!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Bow using classes are always my favorite.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I like most have been torn between the wizard and demon hunter. I will definitely try the demon hunter first and see how it goes, but wizard is pulling a close second. I loved my bowazon back in D2.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Very simmply I want to play it because the cinimatic makes it seem like a total bad !@#
Reply Quote
I have a think for dark brooding heroines. Sylvanas was always my favorite character in wow.

I've also got that poster of her signed by the dev team from last years Blizzcon. I think winning that was a sign for me.
Reply Quote
I always love playing archer classes, and the Demon Hunter has that mysterious darkness about her...
Reply Quote
Im going to play the DH first for two reasons.

The first is that i like the style of play. It seems interesting, and i never really got down and dirty with the zon in d2.

The second is that it seems like the DH is the least picked class for "Which will you play first?" polls and threads, so from a loot perspective it may be that DH gear is a little more plentiful at the start. Also, i dont want to be joining games with 3 other barbs, or 3 other wiz's. I want to play my unique class better than the others, and stand out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]