Diablo® III

Blue Posts

Some Blue posts aren't showing up in the "Latest Blizzard Posts" section http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/. Does it take time before they populate there?
Reply Quote
Nope, Blue Posts are added to the tracker manually, they have the option not to track posts when they make replies.
Ah ok, thx!
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
Beat me to it - thanks, Sixen :)
Reply Quote
08/23/2011 10:29 PMPosted by Osundir
Beat me to it - thanks, Sixen :)

No worries, ;).
60 Gnome Warlock
Yeah noticed this as well :P figured someone had posted it for sure buy it was on my conscience for too many days I decided I better check for sure ha.
Reply Quote
Makes sense really, like if they make a simple little reply like that one, wouldn't really want that showing up on a blue post tracker, getting people on fansites that track for them all excited.
Never really thought about it before though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just a heads up, Bash's latest post on the F&F beta did not make it to the "Latest Blizzard Posts" section. I looked for confirmation of the status of the beta and did not see anything. Having it displayed there might save ppl some time and answer a lot of questions faster.

Thanks... and keep up the good work Blizz!
Reply Quote
Deleted well actually no there was no delete button for some reason and now this message can only be edited

why!!!!!
Edited by Hessin87#1416 on 8/29/2012 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]