Diablo® III

Male or Female Monk? Why?

08/26/2011 06:38 PMPosted by Solus
Star Trek fan here. Female monk = Tasha Yar. That is all.
Didn't see that before. Now I can't stop seeing it. So imma play with Tasha too ;)

And we don't even have to race for the name either! Look forward to seeing ya on B.net.
Reply Quote
male because I'm male?
Reply Quote
male, to be bald.
Reply Quote
08/30/2011 06:43 PMPosted by justice
male, to be bald.

I have a feeling that me and this gentleman will have a life long friendship. I too wish to be as bald as an eagle. Actually that would be a good skill Eagle Strike where you strike with talons and then everything shreds in to nothingness and your fantastic bald head screams through the ashes of your fallen foes.
Reply Quote
The defining characteristics of the monk is his bald head and his big bushy beard. I think the female monk is a little bland compared to the male.
Reply Quote
Female, so I can name it ChickwithaStick, like in DAOC!, miss that friar lol
Reply Quote
Male, so i can name him Monkey-boy. (Got that from the Doctor Who episode Tooth and Claw)
Reply Quote
08/24/2011 08:54 AMPosted by ZagesTeramA
Female because I am a pervert.

I lol'd
Reply Quote
Female because my fav class from D2 was my kick-sassin. I'll give her the same name as well.
Reply Quote
I am really unsure about which I will choose. I will have to see how they look once I am in game.

Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
Female bc I wont have a real GF bc ill be playing so much X)
Reply Quote
male monk for sure, hopefully you can edit the beard!
Reply Quote
I think I'll make mine male because it seems like the monk uses many kicking abilities so I figure having 3 legs would be better than 2
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Female as I have a thing for chicks with platinum/white hair.
Reply Quote
Male: monk, barb, and witch doctor

Female: wizard and demon hunter

i feel they look the best for there class
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I will play male, because I like the male a lot more. I'd rather not play as holy Ellen Degeneres.

08/26/2011 09:54 PMPosted by MrFrench
Because pixie cuts are hot.

If you are a male, you are the first male I have ever encountered to feel this way.
Edited by Viridias on 9/6/2011 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Always male.

I find it odd that men would play female characters. Doesn't make sense to me why your avatar of sorts would be a female.
Reply Quote
female cause I can

ah the joys of having a choice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]