Diablo® III

Male or Female Monk? Why?

I honestly haven't decided. I hate both of their voices equally seeing as they sound like they "vant to suck your blood".

I'm gonna wait till I see more things like higher level armor and the like but it'll probably end up being a coin toss for me.
Edited by ArbiterOfFun on 9/20/2011 2:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Male because Bruce Lee o.O
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
EP
I would be happy with either, but I will play female because, well, she's hot.
Reply Quote
Male, I've found in most of the RPGs I've played. I like the look of female characters, but I don't keep playing them. I do like the look of the female monk though, I think monks should be small and fast.
Reply Quote
08/24/2011 08:54 AMPosted by ZagesTeramA
Female because I am a pervert.
Reply Quote
08/30/2011 06:43 PMPosted by justice
male, to be bald.

The female monk is bald in some places.
Reply Quote
This is the only class I'm torn on for what gender to roll. I'll have to see how each 'feels' in game before making a final decision. I'm leaning towards male though.
Reply Quote
77 Undead Warrior
Male...Looks cooler
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Male because you are male? What are you homophobic? I am use to playing games all the time that had either character sexes, Diablo1 and 2 for instance. Did you people never play an amazon or sorceress because LAWL that is a girls class? Grow up and get out of your box. Its a game and if you dont plan on RPing then what does it matter what you pick.

I will be going with female because the male's huge spot on his head is annoying. Also an order that has you shave your head but not your face seems a bit... silly.
Reply Quote
Male. Because of the beard. :)
Reply Quote
Male

Beard rocks
Reply Quote
I found that slightly offensive ( I'm referring to Moridias' post; I'm typing this on my phone so can't quote anything). Shaolin monks shave their head but not their face, so is that silly too? It shouldn't be so hard trying to understand another culture or religion...
Reply Quote
female.

i've thought long about this and it seems there are two main reasons.
the first and more important one is look and animation preference.
the second reason is perception. people usually underestimate female characters so it is really fun to beat up people in pvp with a female avatar
Reply Quote
9 Dwarf Hunter
Edited by Digitalguy on 2/1/2012 7:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
Probably a male... because that is the gender that was advertised, (so male Barb, WD, Mnk, and female WZ, DH)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]