Diablo® III

Male or Female Monk? Why?

Female. I almost always play female characters in games.

Not Diablo specific, but from the games I've played it seems like the female characters usually get better design and animations. I think the night elf hunter in WoW was the reason I've never choose to play a male character over a female character in a game again.
Reply Quote
Female, the voice is sexay!
Reply Quote
Female is called Nun.
Reply Quote
in most rpg games i prefer to play female...because if I'm gonna spend hours of gameplay staring at my character's !@#, I'd prefer it be round and luscious. But u never really get to see the hind-quarters of your D3 character...so it doesn't really matter in this case.
Reply Quote
Who could possibly say no to that luxurious beard?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
male because there are no female monks irl, except very few places because we all know women are the root of all evil. but seriously male because he has a tattoo, a beard, and might as well have a cigar too while killing monsters.
Reply Quote
Female. The male is an ugly bastard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]