Diablo® III

Will artisans be account wide?

Progression in D3 is on a game by game basis.

So, unlocking the blacksmith doesn't mean YOU have to run the quest lines to the point that you rescue the blacksmith and get the crown.

You just need to join a game where that's already been done and he's there and usable.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
No reason they can't have you do the quests to get the artisans before allowing you to use your max level artisans from your main account.

Having 1 character as an artisan mule is exactly the kind of tediousness subtracting from gameplay blizzard wants to avoid.

My Solution: Make artisans account-wide unlockable after you complete their quest. However artisan's max level should be extremely high. Something to aim for in the end game! Like in runscape where level 99 would take like months to reach.

I still don't like the account wide solution proposed since it detracts as well. All it would do is save time from having to hop over to the character with the fully upgraded artisans.

It would save a lot of time really and I mean in what way would it detract as well Im only going to lvl the artisans on one char and just put items in the stash anyway who would do otherwise... In the same vein would you be against a game having a "New Game +" option?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]