Diablo® III

Up and down voting

(Locked)

Is there a limit to how many times you may do this? I liked one post and now the button has disappeared. Also will our profiles have a running total like a plus/minus rating?
85 Goblin Priest
"Post ratings" are not public (at least not to us). Mouse over to the side of the post and the buttons should appear.
Damn you iPhone! It won't show past thy first time. Very odd but my phone has been struggling

EDIT: nvm, I figured it out, you just have to click on the right where you said, works on my phone
Edited by Starsky on 8/24/2011 9:53 AM PDT
Community Manager
08/24/2011 09:37 AMPosted by Starsky
Is there a limit to how many times you may do this? I liked one post and now the button has disappeared. Also will our profiles have a running total like a plus/minus rating?

The button for that particular post should disappear after you've upvoted or downvoted a post. There is no limit to how many different posts you can vote on.
4 Troll Hunter
So, Kaivax, will you be playing the Pygmy class in D3? I know I will.
Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]