Diablo® III

Blacksmith Quest

Anyone else gonna squeal with nerd glee when they first run into the Blacksmith?
Reply Quote
Yes, especially if a malus or hammer is involved.
Reply Quote
I suppose it all depends on *how* I run into him.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
lol
Reply Quote
I might not sequel. However I have been known for saying gigity when I'm excited so that will probably happen rapidly within succession of each other.
Reply Quote
I get the feeling you'll squeal for glee long before you reach him :-P, and some time after it as well :-D.
Reply Quote
The question on everyone's mind is, will you run into him with a sword or an axe?
Reply Quote
I can see it now: you see the blacksmith across the screen and are so excited you can wait so you leap over there to cut down on travel time. Of course you've runed Leap so it does massive area effect damage on impact and just to be funny blizzard made blacksmith vulnerable to your attack so he splatters into little pieces...Priceless
Reply Quote
48 Dwarf Hunter
you will scream with sounds when he is pumbling you into the ground like he did to most in diablo 1 haha cant wait for a challenge
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]