Diablo® III

Beta key, use it well

Kicked the door, goes in the middle of the room then screams "I need a Beta key NOW!" in CAPS, with bleeding red scary eyes, saliva drooling all over the floor, both hands clenched, everyone is in shocked and scared and frightened, as if Diablo is within him.

Suddenly there is a huge light emerge in a shadowy figure that radiates the whole room, and as the entity travel towards the livid mortal, he speaks "My son, you are one of the chosen" in a placid voice then continues "I'll give you a Beta Key, use it well".

The individual cried as the figure disappeared in the mist. Everyone is in awe, they all shared tears with the person, kneeling and his forehead bowed onto the floor with his right hand afloat and his fist clamped with the key. You can see him crying but he's smiling, he's happy, and history remembers his name echoed, Alpha.
Reply Quote
And one of the onlookers grabbed the key and took off with it in a flash.
Reply Quote
u r a gud write. wehn is chatper2/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
i don't get it.
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
08/25/2011 10:08 AMPosted by Renend
i don't get it.

This is prolly a good thing ...
Reply Quote
Liked. Hope you get what you wished for.
Reply Quote
Hilarious, well done.
Reply Quote
Lol! Wow! Hilarious.
Reply Quote
clap clap clap clap clap clap
Reply Quote
No john, you are the beta keys
Reply Quote
So you got phished IRL in your kitchen?

(since they don't use keys anymore for those unaware =P )
Reply Quote
I can has key beta?
I feel if I post enough pics of cute kittens with bad grammar I will be picked for beta. This logic is infallible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]