Diablo® III

RMAH?

IMO, buying/selling items is going to exist whether or not you or Blizzard supports it. There are a ton of sites out there to buy D2 gear from, many of which may not be the safest website to visit or give your CC info to.

RMAH at least gives Blizzard the ability to provide players a safe environment to go through for these transactions. Safe from CC theft, and safer from theft/scammingbehavior.
84 Tauren Druid
I for one will be glad to be partying with ppl that are not worried bout where my team-mates got their gear from but instead how much fun they are having playing the game themselves.
Anyone complaining about this either:

A) never played D2 online
B) never heard of D2jsp
C) has no critical thinking skills
D) all of the above

This isn't a dramatic departure. It's a genius way to accomplish two things: Secure a revenue stream for a game that has no subscription, and ensure that people will not have to result to third party websites because of a failure of the in game currency to hold value.
08/25/2011 02:14 PMPosted by Menotaur
I for one will be glad to be partying with ppl that are not worried bout where my team-mates got their gear from but instead how much fun they are having playing the game themselves.

thissssss.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]