Diablo® III

Closest Class to Amazon from D2?

I figured the Demon Hunter is it. What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
barbarian
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
how would anything but the demon hunter be anything like the amazon? no other class uses ranged weapons..
Reply Quote
i think the demon hunter is much more like the assassin than the zon. there is no class similar to the zon in d3 because zon was the weakest, most vanilla class in d2. i dont mean weak in actual strength but just "weak", like lame. there was just very very little variety for a zon, not much to do. you run around you shoot a bow. jav zons were pretty fun though.

Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
D3's characters make reference to the D1 characters.

Warrior -> Barbarian (Because the actual Warrior is dead LOL)
Sorcerer -> Wizard
Rogue -> Demon Hunter
Monk -> Monk
?????? -> Witch Doctor

Probably Witch Doctor makes reference to DotA
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
DH is really a combination of Sassy/Zon with some extra goodies thrown in. Bow skills, traps, gadgets and smexy vaulting \o/
Reply Quote
08/25/2011 04:49 PMPosted by Heimerdinger
barbarian

this, haha.
Reply Quote
Well, the WD is obviously a reincarnate of the Necromancer.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
or none of the classes are really a reference to old characters because well, it's a new game and they wanted similar characters, because that is what worked. I don't see any referencing really....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]