Diablo® III

bosses?

they've already stated belial and azmodan are going to be in, and obviously diablo. 4 acts and thats only 3 bosses. I really hope 1 of the bosses is an angel or someone from heavens side.
any Lore experts out there care to speculate?
Reply Quote
I don't know at all. But I do think it would be cool if we got to fight a fallen angel who wants to purify man kind.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty much a "Lore Expert" in the sense that I could tell you about the in game story, the story pertaining to the books, and all that jazz.

As far as the wild speculations one could draw. Major ones that seem highly plausible would be Lillith, Inarius, and of course Imperious.

The cool thing about the story arc of the Diablo series is that you wouldn't actually have to have a "Fallen Angel" to fight an angel. Angels and Demons are neither good nor evil by their nature. They are representations of "Order" and "Chaos" and as such they are actually both against humanity in many respects. The balance of these forces is crucial to the survival of the denizens of Sanctuary, and if either side were to gain absolute power it would spell disaster.

So those would be my top 3 picks :-). Another one high on the list would be Astrogah.
Reply Quote
nice to see that someone reads the books. I simply dont have the time. I would think killing the prime-evils and all these other diablo underlings would create enough of an imbalance in the world that some angels would definitely need to die too!

I've always been impressed with Leonard's interviews, im sure they've thought of this & no doubt there will at LEAST be an angel miniboss
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I've always wanted to kill Tyrial, he must pay for shattering the world stone!!!
Reply Quote
Does anyone know how Diablo comes back for this one?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I imagine it will be epic, I haven't heard anything about it, hopefully they are keeping that very close to the chest. I don't like my Diablo with spoilers =D

We only killed him, we didn't shatter his soul stone, like we did to his lightning tossing brother. I just hope its not the same basic story, that his soul attached to our hero that took him out, like the end of Diablo/start of Diablo 2.

I can't wait to find out though, very exciting. I suspect a fallen/crooked Angel is behind it.
Reply Quote
i hope diablo isnt in this game but comes in with a expack. i prey

why because i dont want Diablo to be killed right from the start of the game. hes to mighty we should hear whats going on about him. and then when the next expack comes out we fight him.

or even if they added Diablo in a patch in a year or so like they do with WOW.
i like how we cant kill deathwing right now. make you wanna keep playing
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I want to battle Diablo, but they could just make him not die, and come back for the patch in an even more epic battle than the first. I can't wait to see all the bosses for this game. No game has ever made me this excited!
Reply Quote
Did they actually say we will be fighting diablo in the game?

Anyways I am betting there will be some Uber Undead boss, Azmodan and Beliel. Final boss, perhaps Diablo, or another prime evil.
Reply Quote
At last year's Blizzcon, Jay Wilson explained that "someone definitely isn't happy with Tyrael". Hope that gets your noggin churning!
Reply Quote
wasnt one of the first acts bosses the skeleton king or something along those lines ?

im all for killing more angles ....... time to even the odds abit after all those demons we've slain in the past 2 games.
Reply Quote

As far as the wild speculations one could draw. Major ones that seem highly plausible would be Lillith, Inarius, and of course Imperious.

So those would be my top 3 picks :-). Another one high on the list would be Astrogah.

Those are my feelings as well. I'd love and hate to see Astrogah in the game, he/it is pretty cool character from the books that I'd love to fight but they'd be breaking the lore to put him in.

My personally theory is that we'll fight Imperious in Act 1, Belial Act 2 (that one is official), Azmodan Act 3 and Big D in Act 4. I don't think we'll kill Diablo but just defeat him in a "I'll get you next time Gadget!" type way.

For the expansions I'd expect to see Inarius as the boss of the first one and Diablo returning once more in the second.

This theory is not really based on anything more the gut feeling.
Reply Quote
Lilith please.
Reply Quote
I want to battle Diablo, but they could just make him not die, and come back for the patch in an even more epic battle than the first. I can't wait to see all the bosses for this game. No game has ever made me this excited!

I actually sort of like this idea. Why wouldn't diablo flee if he was losing a battle, and then fight again later? At the same time you will be playing through the game a bunch of times getting to fight him over and over, and he will be changing based on each act. Diablo would only have a few spells and mechanics that they already need to stretch over 4 modes, doubling this could prove a little difficult.
Reply Quote
never kill tyriel. he is the definition of amazing
Reply Quote
I don't think it'll be Lilith, seeing as she was technically a boss in Diablo 2 during the release of the ubers. On a slightly side note has anyone actually heard anything about our beloved little angel? He broke the world stone for our sake and then up and vanished, I haven't seen anything on him since the mention of Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
08/31/2011 04:28 AMPosted by acidrain
At last year's Blizzcon, Jay Wilson explained that "someone definitely isn't happy with Tyrael". Hope that gets your noggin churning!

Yeah, ten bucks says our boy Tyrael is the final boss in one of the expansions.
Reply Quote
Yes Diablo does make a return, and it has said by Blizzard that he will in fact be the final boss. It only makes sense for Belial and Azmodan to make an appearance since they are the only 2 remaining lesser evils. To me this makes it seem that the Act 1 boss is going to be the mystery, and I have read rumors as to what it may be, but I'd rather not say just in case it is true.
Reply Quote
they've already stated belial and azmodan are going to be in, and obviously diablo. 4 acts and thats only 3 bosses. I really hope 1 of the bosses is an angel or someone from heavens side.
any Lore experts out there care to speculate?

Like T :P, I'm guessing T is a boss or mini boss after all he did destroy the worldstone. You would figure that would corrupt him or something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]