Diablo® III

Inferno/Hell question

85 Worgen Mage
Will there be immunes in inferno and hell difficulties, like in D2? For example, will there be arcane, fire, physical, etc. immune monsters?
Reply Quote
Would sure ramp up the difficulty and chance of encountering monsters that require a bit more strategy than *click click click click*
Reply Quote
I believe Jay Wilson mentioned something about there being NO immunities in D3 at all but that was a while back and before they announced Inferno so... idk! lol
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
No, they are not going to use immunities. They are going to use resistances.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure Aeternys is right, current information (which is still quite old) says no immunities, but there will be very strong resistances in some cases. I suspect the expectation is you will vary your skill choices, and should you come across a multiresist you cannot handle with your current skills, it will simply be an uphill battle.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I wouldn't mind resistances, but immunities just made it a pain. Thanks for the info :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]