Diablo® III

Beta Invites have started.

60 Gnome Warlock
08/26/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Luminelle
Any blue can confirm this?

Don't think we really need a blue confirm on this, it can't be anymore false then what is already intended to happen. We already knew and know that Blizzard intended on getting the Beta going ASAP. Bash said probably early September, and Jay said they are trying to get it out as soon as they can so the fact that they are already getting some off their press friends and stuff situated sounds about right. If it is fake it doesn't matter if they confirm it or not really cause the beta is still going to be when the beta is. This new information doesn't help us know any more than we already did :P
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Death Knight
Blues are always watching this forum and when I say always I mean ALWAYS. So They know about his tweet they know we are squirming over it are they going to comment on it? No because all it will do is cause hysteria either way they answer so why bother.
Reply Quote
I sent a Tweet to Rich and he said that he was not the only one that received this email. He mentioned in his Tweet back to me that Dan Ackerman received one as well. Keep in mind that these are not emails about having beta access right now, but rather having access when the beta starts.

So it is a good sign that the beta is set to start very soon.
Reply Quote
Let's pray !
Reply Quote
iwantiwantiwantiwantiwantiwantiwant!!!!!!
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Warlock
You guys are all commenting on things we already know... This tweet hasn't changed anything sense Blizzcom I don't get what the hype is all about? /:

yes, it is a sign :D hurray! But there is nothing more to it.
Edited by Difusion on 8/26/2011 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We should all just mellow out.. we know its coming, and I know everyone is overly excited for this... because this will be the next major step in the initial release of d3.

Patience all, and trust me it WILL be worth every moment of patience you give it.. :))

Reply Quote
This beta is getting more hype by the minutes... but people remember this is a stress test, not like SC2 where it was a balance test (no balance discussion here << the SC2 forums are already burning <<) so we wont get much of the game, and there will be wave of it....so with luck we get a december releash.
Reply Quote
We are still quarters away.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
FFUUUUUUUUUUUHHH... Is it just me or whenever I see a (1) in my inbox I am like oh plehz let it be beta invites going out and I get in... Its always a massive letdown :-<... NO, I DON'T WANT TO SAVE 80% ON !@#$%^!!... well.... male enhancement I guess is how I have to word it
Edited by Izoll on 8/26/2011 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The "must recieve before Aug 30th" makes me really excited for NEXT weekend.

Even if I don't get a key from some where, the flood of live streams (Force's channle!!) is going to be so awseome!

Being that it is still "fairly" early in the day, I suppose theres no harm in holding out some small hope that the entire beta is starting tonight! Maybe they just aren't going to except emails from the sites past Aug 30th because they don't want to have to worry about it any longer than that?

That could still mean it starts earlier (not likely I know). But at least untill 3 or 4 PM pst I reserve the right to have an unrealistic hope!
Reply Quote
The Time is Now! NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!
Reply Quote
We should all just mellow out.. we know its coming, and I know everyone is overly excited for this... because this will be the next major step in the initial release of d3.

Patience all, and trust me it WILL be worth every moment of patience you give it.. :))

Everyone is overly excited for the wrong reason. I'm guessing the starting price for beta will be around $350 US dollars if not more.

Agreed... ludicrous what people are willing to pay for it...
Reply Quote
Agreed... ludicrous what people are willing to pay for it...

The beta keys should be tied to a Bnet account so i cant see too many being up for sale ( unless people are willing to sell their B.net profiles with all their games included)

the emails going out i believe are more of a notification, letting players know to check their profile.
Reply Quote
FFUUUUUUUUUUUHHH... Is it just me or whenever I see a (1) in my inbox I am like oh plehz let it be beta invites going out and I get in... Its always a massive letdown :-<... NO, I DON'T WANT TO SAVE 80% ON !@#$%^!!... well.... male enhancement I guess is how I have to word it

I got the same problem >< and i get the emails on my phone so when i hear it, i get just a little excited... then i find out it's just another email from ticketmaster.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior

lol u next msg
(1)people goin crazy

08/26/2011 10:36 AMPosted by Amon
but people remember this is a stress test

i'll fail on this test
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]