Diablo® III

Beta Invites have started.

For major key media.

https://twitter.com/#!/richbcnet/status/106926368108974080

HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!!

No they didn't, just look at all of the "press" guys on youtube who have been guaranteed a beta key and NONE OF THEM have commented that the beta has begun.
Reply Quote
I have a capture card... beta key please.
Reply Quote
I did not get mine yet!
Reply Quote
Yes I can confirm the beta has started some one i know got in
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If only i could be opening Blizzard bars everyday trying to get that golden beta ticket. This waiting around is gonna make me start smoking!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
personally i think im gonna wait until blizzard posts something offical b4 i believe anything
Reply Quote
08/26/2011 10:55 PMPosted by RustYNailS

Screenshot or its not true
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/26/2011 10:55 PMPosted by RustYNailS

I can confirm bacon is pretty nice as well.
Reply Quote
I will ask him for one
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
08/26/2011 11:58 PMPosted by Skynyrd

I can confirm bacon is pretty nice as well.

Share?
Reply Quote
LOL @ Twitter
Reply Quote
We have begun early media and fansite outreach in preparation for the upcoming Diablo III beta test. The email they are receiving clearly states that we do not have a date to announce for the start of the beta test.

You do have a date, you just won't announce it. There is absolutely no way that you are this close to starting the beta and haven't set a date. No way!

At this point, not having a date either means 1) you are still working on serious changes... which wouldn't be the case! Or 2) you don't have a release date because you arn't confident in the people setting up your server... which is also not the case!

Therefore stop saying you don't have a date, and just spit it out. I know you wanna be all sly about the release of D3 beta and just let it happen without any prenotification, but this has come to the point of cruelty! You are honestly being cruel to the fans which made you. I know you will not think that way because of all that you have given... but, WE HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
We have begun early media and fansite outreach in preparation for the upcoming Diablo III beta test. The email they are receiving clearly states that we do not have a date to announce for the start of the beta test.

You do have a date, you just won't announce it. There is absolutely no way that you are this close to starting the beta and haven't set a date. No way!

At this point, not having a date either means 1) you are still working on serious changes... which wouldn't be the case! Or 2) you don't have a release date because you arn't confident in the people setting up your server... which is also not the case!

Therefore stop saying you don't have a date, and just spit it out. I know you wanna be all sly about the release of D3 beta and just let it happen without any prenotification, but this has come to the point of cruelty! You are honestly being cruel to the fans which made you. I know you will not think that way because of all that you have given... but, WE HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!
"we do not have a date to announce"

Please read more carefully. Bashiok is not saying that a date for the start of beta does not exist. Only that they have release a date to the public.

Your long winded post is all for not.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I just received one couple of minutes ago! via mail in world of warcraft
Reply Quote

"we do not have a date to announce"

Please read more carefully. Bashiok is not saying that a date for the start of beta does not exist. Only that they have release a date to the public.

Your long winded post is all for not.

Oh I read it carefully... worry not.

If you read my well said, not long winded, post then you understand I am making a plea for all them TO announce it.

I'm sorry you had to strain yourself reading my whole post :p
Reply Quote
91 Orc Shaman
Not sure about this.
Reply Quote
08/27/2011 07:41 AMPosted by Hranik
I just received one couple of minutes ago! via mail in world of warcraft

lulz
Reply Quote
I am probably the only person here that likes the waiting game blizzard always puts us through. When companies rush things out to meet deadlines there are a ton of game breaking issues. Blizzard does their best to release the game bug free. Granted it doesnt always happen that way but they are much more polished than any other game ive ever played. The waiting game is the reason i love the company so much and will continue to support their further titles.
Reply Quote
Can't wait for the beta to start!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]